Chapter 50 :"AVARICE💰"

~Closed door ,Money ,key ,Golden box ,Axiom , lousy ,Atrocity , Audacious ~

Lakshya's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back home , huh .. I miss my house . Now its too long staying here , should ask ragu to go back home now . Coming back to sharma house ,unbuttoned my shirts button ,walking up stairs towards ragu's room i saw light passing towards store room .

Remebering the store room ,The horror MYSTERY case remebered while i still remember that Hag lady face who was alive inside that horrible place .

But why ? Umm it's still MYSTERY !!

I gasped and gazed the light which was shaking still near store room,taking my hand up i took sight at my watch , it was already 11 at night ,the door i looked ahead was of kunal , lights were off today house seemed so empty and quite .I thwart for few seconds , my eyes still on the store room side ,I saw someone running through terrace ways ,tip toeing !!

Ragini walked to me out of her room , looking at me confusingly .

Ragini :" Hey lakshya ji ,what are you doing here ?"

Me :" Actually I was walking to room ,I saw .... (I looked at that side where I saw lights coming from )

But now the lights were off ,as if someone heard me and ragu talking , looked back at ragini who was confusingly looking at me felt like kissing her at another moment.

Ragini :"Lakshya Ji ,get fresh i will serve u dinner okay ?"

I beamed and nodded she walked down ,i went to my room to get changed ,day was well spent with nany more work and stuff still pending .

I got fresh ,and gazed through my phone ,some messages going through one of section was of sanskar ,
His message said
"You have to take flight tomorrow ,London is waiting for you !"

Oh yaa how can i forget , i need to attend london clients . Umm my mind craved with some suggestions and i thought to drop ragu back singh mansion and then leave ,mom will also get her help .

Crossing all thoughts ,ragini came up with dinner , i was sure she did not have anything yet , but it was one plate only , she made me sit on chair and she sat in front of me ,

Ragini :"Let me feed !"

Lakshya ji :"I will be having my stomach happy and full !heheh " i teased her while she smiled

Ragini :"Lakshya ji , lets go back home . "

Me :"I was about to tell you ,i am taking flight tomorrow for London ,so will drop you back home and then go for airport okayy?"

Ragini :"Yeaah , I have some works!"

Me :"Are you bored here ?"

Ragini :"Not actually ,but want to solve some mystery . My golden key is lost ,suddenly and all this happened after those 3 womens are in house . I don't trust them. Why i think my key is with them ?"

Me :"Ohhh darling ,don't think much ! After going back home ,get that box opened by key maker ,so your all mystries will be sorted ."

Ragini :"I have planned already ,but i can't do anything staying here ."

Me :"You know i saw some lights sparkling towards store room , and when u came it got lost . I was in aghast ! But thought of letting it go ."

Ragini :"Really ?? Already this murder was not less burden on head ,and now if you are saying that means someone went to that store house . "

Me :"I too think the same ,but who could be it ?"

Ragini woke up and took her phone dialing meghana ,but the phone was not recieved , she then called kunal ,and finally he answered