chapter 34:"proof 😰!"

HEYA ,EVERYONE...WELCOME TO THE NEW CHAPTER ...

THANKS FOR ALL THE CONSTANT SUPPORT AND LOVE ,KEEP SUPPORTING AND READING !

ALWAYS GRATEFUL TO U ALL !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All 2 couple went for beach ,the breeze was waving cold ,love was in the air ,their car stopped near the beach ,when meghanal ran out bcoz meghana wanted to have hot corn even after her heavy dinner..
meghana :"kunal!let's go...I want to have that hot corn !"

kunal :"wifey,u had heavy dinner now correct !"

meghana :"so what ?I m ur wife and u have to complete my wish !"she says making puppy face ,which kunal can't neglect,and they asked to raglak to join them when they said they r fine inside the car only !

INSIDE CAR,

Ragini :"lakshya ji ,it's too cold out isn't it ??"

lakshya :"ya !though car's atmosphere  is hot !"

ragini:"how?"

lakshya :"bocz  u r here !"he says chuckling !when ragini pats one on his shoulder 

ragini :"oh lakshya ji ,call mom and inform that u will come till tomorrow morning she will be worried for u boys !"

lakshya blinks and dials his mom !till then meghanal got back in the car!

meghana :"ragu keep this 4 corns ....!"

ragini :"for whom ?"

meghana :"for karan,chickoo ,shona and sanskar !"

kunal :"who r romancing there!"

ragini :"we all know about karan ,and chickoo!but I doubt for swara and sanskar !"

meghana :"exactly !both keeps arguing on small small things ...I don't think something like that is between them !"

lakshya :"ya !bcoz sanskar is mumma's boy !falling in love is an very different topic for him !"

kunal :"this might be pure friendship !"

meghana :"ya it can be !"

ragini:"they r enemy ...they behave like that !"

kunal :"but this enemy can even turn into love anytime !"

lakshya :"I think we should not think much !just leave on them !it's their personal decision !"

the car stops in front of big gate !they reached sharma house!they all walked inside being wet!but no one was there in living room ,when they see karan in kitchen doing something !

kunal :"karan what r u doing here ?"

ragini :"and where are other all ?"

karan :"u all r back !actually swara is not well,so naina and sanskar is with her,and they both as well I m tired toh thought of making some hot coffee !"

meghana :"shona is not well ?"saying this all four runs up,to see she is sleeping ,naina is putting cold cloth on her head ,and sanskar on one side catching her hand !

lakshya :"what happened to her ?"

naina :"fever and cold !"

sanskar :"she is in very bad condition !"

ragini :"let me see !"bcoz ragini has practiced nursing work ,before she joined kunal's company,she checked her ,she was having high fever as well cold !