Chapter 76 :Lost Puzzle Found 🫂

Dadi's Pov

It was clever move ,Telling the officers their truth was just starting of my another chapter of gaining all the Money ! They were fools they thought that i will save them .

Rather Ganga was my sister but I won't forget the time I was in trouble and she betrayed me for money,She choosed money over me ! And so will I.

My One reason behind telling this crime and accepting that they were criminals was for being Hero in eyes of my Granddaughters . If i wouldn't have done that they must have kept grudge on me over letting them stay here .

Another reason was simple ,Officer will be distracted and real case will never get chance to be spoken ,I will get time to do what I want .

Dadi's Pov Ends

At Sharma Residence ,
Morning 8 a.m, Wednesday

Naina ,Swara were boiling few gossips that got passed with some more members joining them later .

Naina :"(Crushing ginger )Swara...Is Sanskar up?"

Swara :"(Adding water to the Teapot)No he is using Bathroom !"

Naina :"(Gazing irritated) Up..I meant is he wake up!"

Swara :"Oh Sorry Chickoo!Well you are ready for the day ?"

Naina:"(Thinks) Umm might be.."

Swara :"(Pats her back)Don't worry yaa, Everything will be fine once that agreement gets Over."

There enters Karan,Kunal and Lakshya all set to leave for Their works.

Kunal :"Good Morning Ladies !"

Swara :"(Makes sad face )No Jij,We are not ladies yet!We are not even married ."

Kunal :"Okay my Dear Girls!Good Morning beautiful Girls.Is this fine ?(Sarcastically asks)"

Naina :"Good Morning Kunal Jij, Goodmorning Lakshya Jij."

Lakshya :"Good Morning By Cutie pies..."

Kunal ,Lakshya gazes turns to Karan ,And Swara's turns towards Naina so that They both wishes each other .But it was too difficult might be !

Karan :"(Looks at Naina)Good Morning Swara ."

Swara :"Very Good Morning Karan !(Beams)"

Then everyone gaze turns towards Naina who was showing that she was super busy and wanted to ignore the conversation might be and also eye contacts !

Kunal :"Let's leave guys !"

Lakshya :"I'll remove the car you guys follow okay ."

They nod and Kunal too follows lakshya outside,While Swara goes up to check on Sanskar ,Karan wishes Naina sweetly .

Karan :"Morning Naina!"

Naina :"(Not Interested)Morning !"

Karan :"Can you do me a favor ?"

Naina :"Hmm ..what's that ?"

Karan :"Today Vansh is not well with his health !Can you check on him please ?"

Naina :"I will !Until i am here ,But i have some work i need to go out for few hours ."

Karan :"No worries Mom and Ragini will be there . But still I am worried for him ."

Naina :"He will be fine ."

Karan :"Okay Naina!I'll leave for my office."

Naina :"Bye!"(Still ignoring eye contact )