Chapter 72:"THE DOMINATOR🥺"

Naina's Pov

It was Three days I did not visit Singh Mansion to see Vansh ,It was really tough for me but I don't want anymore drama and insult in my life.I gave everyone fair chance to Explore into my life's but they all just want to make a Slave and Dominate me.

Cage me into their mindset of me living a Life how they want me too! Ofcourse from three days I have locked myself in my room and Took official break from office .

It was exhausting me,But could not help it .Shona tried talking and Sugar coat me with good words but that thing really does not work now a days with me.i am fed up of coming into someone's good & Sweet words and fall for them .

My door Was been knocked thrice till now ,It was Swara firstly later Sanskar and now Suman came to absolutely poke me so that I can Slap her face right there .Trust me this is my recent mood .

I opened the door,To find that grinning smile on Suman'S face it was annoying and moreover it was So gross .My eyes straight looked into hers and she watched me top from my messy not so disciplined tied hairs to my toes which was uneasy .

Suman :"(Grinning )Oh Naina!How are you darling ?"

Naina :"(Ignoring eye contact)What do you want ?"

Suman :"(Trying to catch attention)Umm well i don't need to be the Pigeon for you but ,Your New Boyfriend is waiting for you since long in our garden .I hope you care about him being tanned in this hot summer Morning ,Don't you?"

Naina :"What is he doing here ?(Spoke To herself)

Suman :"Okay I'll talk to him on your behalf what do you want to tell him ."

She was about to take turn ,Swara and Sanskar walks to me ,They were here for the same reason I am sure.

Swara :"Suman your Dadi was finding some key ??Go help her find them."(Pushes her to go away)

Suman :"(Impressively )Hii Sanskar !Long time "

Sanskar :"Hello Suman ,Can you just rush downstairs your Grandma is waiting for you "

Suman :"(Blushingly) Sure !See you later ."

Suman takes a Leave from frame and these two catches me Out of the room and stops my way back .

Naina :"(Irritating)Please Just Leave my way okay!"

Sanskar :"Naina listen listen please!It's important!"

Naina :"(Angrily )No Sanskar No that men who's waiting downstairs is not important for me ,And nor anything related to him Did you Get my point ?"

Swara :"Chikoo,Just for once listen to us come on inside ."

They Both made me sit on sofa and Sits on knees in front of me,I knew what wanted from me .

Swara :"Look Chickoo ,There's one huge opportunity coming your way and you cannot afford to loose this."

Sanskar :"Naina !Big project your way and you are being asked to lead it with Singhania company.You will be payed great and your lifestyle I'll be notched up bro."

Naina :"Why Only me ?"

Sanskar :"Because Vansh is impressed the way you work and explore every bit of the projects and Complete it with enthusiasm."

Swara :"Don't look at it like it's tragedy ,It's giving you way to become Someone of your own and Give your self an Identity as "Naina Sharma" . Our parents would been so Proud ."