Chapter 73:"Possession of Master👀👄"

Third Person's Pov ~~~~~~~

It was Approx 1:30 when Vansh walked to Naina's personal cabin and Was about to give Kiss on her Lips .
Unknowingly, Vansh's lips touched Naina's and there was a spark around.

While Naina's eyes turned when the door flungs and opens widely ,The Angry ,Young Suzi was standing with her purse hanging on her hand ,Her dark lipstick making her look more Damn Badbas* ,

Suzi shouts watching the not so good scenario,in front of her eyes,And Naina finding her at the door she pushed Vansh from her both arms making gap between them .

Suzi :"Vanshhhhhhhhh!!!"

Vansh's eyes turned To find Suzi ,And he grinned .It was a savage move According to Vansh but it was kind of using Naina for Breakup of Suzi.

Naina :"What you did Vansh !How dare you??"

Vansh :"Sorry Naina !I was in flow ."

Catches her Face and tries to explain her ,Naina removes his hands from her face and Suzi walked and pulled Vansh ,

Suzi :"You are doing all this intentionally ."

Vansh Ignoring Her ,Tears rolls downed her Eyes ,Naina tries to explain Suzi .

Naina :"Suzi... Whatever you saw was not how it looks !Please don't misunderstand this !Vansh did not mean it ."

Vansh :"(Claiming )No Naina!My feelings Behind giving you a Kiss is truly genuine you are not understanding my feelings at all."

Naina :"How can you even say that ?"

Suzi :"Vansh !Please stop it !Please stop this Vansh . Don't do this .I cannot live without you!I cannot think my life without you ."

Vansh :"I have given you enough explanations on this one suzi. You should leave now."

Naina :"Are you breaking with suzi vansh?(asks confusing)"

Vansh :"Yes!I broke up with her at that night itself when i asked you to marry me."

Suzi :"But i have not, and it should be a mutual decision right !" (Folding her arms around her chest)

Vansh :"You idiot said me clearly that night, You want to Breakup with me."

Suzi :"But i was drunk."

Vansh :"That's not my problem.And right now just leave from here and don't show me your face ,I have many other works to do."

Says and Vansh leaves the cabin, Following suzi tried to talk and explain. 

Suzi :"Vansh Please listen to me,Please Darling don't do this to me!"

She looses her control and drops herself on the floor when vansh shuts the door in front of her face, it was defeating, Naina was spectating but ran to make her stand after suzi fells ,Naina wakes her up and allows her to sit on the rolling chair,offers her water .

Naina :"Suzi, You know i am not in this, I don't love or like Vansh ! Please don't misunderstand me."

Suzi :"I know that Naina, I have seen that, Vansh don't want me now, it feels like i have failed and broken into millions of pieces. Naina i cannot live without him, Please tell him talk to me, i'll do whatever he says .But ask him to meet me once,i want to clear the misunderstanding he has for me."(cries badly)

Naina :"No!No! Suzi , I don't think he will give you anymore chances ,You also know him ,Once he decides and sees something new he will get it at any cost. His possession for me this time is so big that he is not understanding he is loosing girl like you . So loyal and trust worthy ."