Chapter 68:"Vansh Or Vansh?"🤔🧐

Meghana's POV~~~

I was back here ,Where i was ill treated and just because Sharma family should not face anything I took decision of returning back. But this time Meghana is Strong . My sister's ,My strengths are with me i don't need to hesitate on anything this onwards.

Chauhan Mansion Here comes New Meghana ,The Side of mine which you never saw! Let me just turn the table this time,I turned to watch My Monster Mother in law who was so happy with my come back .

Mother in law :"Meghu ,I hope you are happy coming back to your own home?"

Meghana :"Ya i am ."

Kunal :"Meghu,For now you can take a quick nap and in evening we are going out."

Mother in law :"Wow ?? You both are going out !"

Kunal :"Ya mom I hope you don't have any problem ?"

Mother in law:"Ohh Kunal what problem ,You both enjoy together. I'll ask The maid to cook delicious Dinner for us ."

Kunal :"Actually Mom,Will be having our dinner out."

Meghana :"Who's the maid ?"

Mother in law :"My son could not see you in trouble,we hired a Maid for cooking ,Cleaning and for my help also."

Wow,Maid as if they think I am going to work and sit at home for rest of my life's,Never . I will talk to Kunal about this when we both get time to ourselves.

Kunal left for office and I took serious nap ,it was 6 when I was having my tea ,My Mother in law walked up to my room .

There was a Knock on the door .

Mother in law :"You are awake?"

Meghana :"Ya?Anything you want ?"

Mother in law :"I was checking on you that's it!"

Meghana :"Oh am I going to runn away or something?"

Mother in law :"Ofcourse last time too your sister and you ran away right from here ,You did not have guts to face me and Stay here."

Meghana :"If you think so,that's fine with me.But you know what , Actually I was fool that I Was going through depression .Forgot that you can't even stand on your legs and what would you do to me in this condition ?"

Mother in law :"So Have you planned of running off again ?Or you gonna play the field ?"

Meghana :"(Walking more close to her) My Handicap mother In law,Just wait and watch!"

Mother in law :"Woww (Shocking) Look at that Confidence huh ? Where did you buy it from ?"

Meghana :"You really wanna know?I mean It's good day and time I am just back from my Home ,Let me Settle over here for few days you know then will talk about this confidence,Enemy ,Who's more powerful and Who's gonna stay here."

Mother in law :"Well ,You are also Here and me too ,Will see ."

I saw Kunal walking into our rooms and i changed my language to sweeter one because that's how She did with me too !

Meghana :"Oh Aunty,You are like my Mother. Don't be upset I'll cook soup for you before I go ."

Mother in law turns her head to find Kunal right back there who's listening to our Conversation,I hope he came now.

Kunal :"Mumma,You are here ,Maid was looking for you ."

Mother in law:"Is she ?Okay I'll see her . "