Chapter 2 :"Sexually Abused"

"Free me from sexual abuse ,Free me from cage . Free me through All Relations ,free me to fly high !"

At Anita sharma house

One big car stops infront of Anita's house, Ambling down one stud suit booted men walked down . He was non other then JD . Anita Sold Pankti for 5 nights and day to Him . For which he payed huge uncountable amount .

Pankti was drawing rangoli on front of her house ,Beautiful smile clamied her face ,JD saw her and kept seeing her from up down . While he walked there and kicked the rangoli , all colours collapsed the Amazing rangoli was destroyed totally .

Where Anita runs out with Noice ,

Anita :"JD sir ? You here ?"

Anita looks at Pankti who's sitting down and sobbing asusal . And then looks back to JD .

JD :"Why can't i be here ? Have you forgotten your deal ?"

Anita :"No.no.just for .. I mean ya you can be here ! Come inside ."

JD :"This is your andvance ,for Selling your sexy daughter to me . 1 lakh for 2 days . "

Anita :"This was needed Thank you sir! You can take Pankti inside . I will send drinks for you . "

JD :"(Catching wrist of Pankti ) Come on sexy ! Let's go . "

Walking to her room he threw her to the bed ,And closed the door ,removed her jacket and then unbuttoned his shirts , Pulling pankti's duppata he Catched her face in anger. 

JD :"You will remove your clothes or should i help you for that ?"

Listening this pankti nods in no ,And he lowers her top from her shoulder kissing from there he reached to her chest ,moving lower and lower ....

JD pointing towards her chest asked her to be totally naked , Which made her more embraced and ashamed , but who could help ?

JD :"Come on Let me taste everything today what say sexy?"

Pankti :"Don't do this please .."

JD :"Why not you are sold to me ! I can do anything and everything .Come on don't waste time . "

There reaches Naina and Ragini to meet Pankti , Anita informs JD and he sends Pankti down ,by scowling her that act normal .
She walks down ,To face everyone .

Naina Ragini to Anita in unison :"Hey Aunty !"

Anita :"(With no so good expressions ) Hey ! What are you all doing here ?"

Naina :"We were going to mall for shopping so thought to pick pankti with us !"

Pankti enters

Pankti :"Hey di's "

Warmly hugs both and Was shivering .But managed to look fine .

Ragini :"Hey ! How are you dear ?"

Anita :"(Interfering ) What will happen to her ?? See she looks so fine right?"

Naina :"Umm yaa !"

Ragini :"So lets leave will be back in an hour aunty . "

Anita :"Yeah !"

They walked through lanes ,And pankti asked .

Pankti :"Are we going to Shopping ?"

Ragini :"Naah !"

Pankti :"What wait where we going then ?"

Naina :"We have suprise for you ?"