Chapter 58 :"Characterless😳🙎‍♀"

Everything that defines a person is it's character ,and when anyone doubt's your character it seems like patch on moon ,Never let your character down .

Naina's Pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Returning back home , i was searching for some serious calmess and peace in my life . I Hope no more chaos and drama ,

We reached back home ,before we could step inside the vampires escaped at the door without letting us in they started .

And started with an horrible topic of which i could not have thought about .It was Anathema happeing to me , All the blames were on my head .. And the biggest question was about my character and purity .

Horriyingly i looked upon while question placed to me , i saw that grin on Mona aunties face , the vamps had already planned of not letting me in without any drama and offensive debate .

Me :"Aunty ? What are you saying ... Did you even think that where i have came from what's going on and which types of questions you are ..you are indirectly abusing me."

Mona :"Umm whatever ! But tell us ,prove your self that you are pure. Your purity has not vanished in this fake relation ."

Swara :"Can we please maintain some silence ,and let us inside we are ready coming from on of the drama now don't start with another one." she said letting me and her inside ,but suman and mona blocks our way .

Dadi and ganga stood side ,just like some unknown spectators . I Gazed ...
It was time when i should be speaking for myself .

Me :"This is Awful coming from you all ."

Suman :"Atleast !! We are here to maintain this house character ,name and respect ."

Suman being that matured ill kid again , how well she acts on this character i mean ..

Me :"Accept the truth ! That you alone have so many characters that you play ? Ill matured kid is back in house ? Wow ! I hope this character stays sticked to you atleast for some time . And you won't babble ,so that your so called darling mumma could cuddle you up !"
I said bravely , No matter how it hurts anyone.  My little naughty tone came out to give her some pain huh she deserves it .

Mona :"Oh my my ! See Naina see You are no more that sensitive one ..i Like it ! But Come to the point . Answer our questions ,otherwise stay out of the house ."

When we saw dadi ,she pursed her mouth ,like wow ! This vamps will push us out of our own house ??

Swara :"Aunty Mona ! You are guest at this place . Better you stick to that , i mean this is our house equally . And don't put your nose between this . Better for you will be if you stay out . "

Ganga :"Mona come leave ! Let them come in now ."

Suman :"Ohh my cuttieee pieee ! Why so hurry ?? Answer first then come inside .."