chapter 17 :"kidnapped "💔

This year's 1st chapter.. Hope it will be enjoyable and loving..
Do read.. Comment... Support!

-----------------------------------------------------------

When ragini saw laksha being fainted he makes him settle on her bed and starts splashing up water but lakshya is not opening his eyes...!!
She patted on his face but no response.. There someone knocks the door an very big sound from outside "open the door..! "someone shouts..

Ragini founds an shiver running from body.. And moves small steps towards the door to open it!! She opened the door and what happened is that.. Lucky pulls her and directly comes near her bed where laksha is sleeping faintly..

Everyone including dadi, Karan and sanskar are here not meghana and kunal..
"what is he doing here? "lucky interrupts..
"he is unconscious! What happened to him? "Karan blurts to ragini.. And Ragini was continuously reading the ground,she was totally scared, shivering and felt something bad!

"what happened ragu di.. Say something? "naina pops up catching ragini's shoulder!
"what else they were romancing! "lucky says..
"what r u saying this..? "swara flatters up in anger..
"ya how can u claim this Mr lucky.. Do u know who he is.. And about whom u r talkimg about? "Karan speaks loudly!

"I know mr Karan.. He is ur brother.. So what.. He will do whatever he wants? "

"what u mean ha? "sanskar put ups his words in aggression!

"it's not needed to mean anything.. The room was locked from inside, one boy one girl, boy is in the bed and Is fainted.. What else can be the reason!"lucky points up!

"mind ur tongue.. What r u saying this! "Karan splashed some words!

"no.. This is not true.. Not true! "ragini utters after too long..

Dadi ambly reaches to ragini and slaps her an tight one she groaned in pain and swara catches her..
"dadi what is wrong with u? "naina asks!
"this is all bcoz of her.. And obviously lucky will ask her or can point her about this all.. After all he is going to be her husband! "dadi explains!

"first let him make conscious ! "pankti says!
Karan and sanskar r every second patting on his face and then he played some water.. And after 2-3 minutes he gains consciousness!
Firstly they three had an tight squeeze and then sanskar apologizes for what he did! And he told that he was drunk and that's the reason what all happened but lucky starts up with evil questions!

"if u were drunk, why u came here.. U could go to ur home! "lucky says
"I was here to ask someone! "lakshya says in groan
"what to ask and to whom ragini..? What was such an big reason u climbed up here to tell her something so urgently? "lucky asks
"I wanted and I came.. No one can stop lakshya u got this? "lakshya put ups..
"don't forget Mr lakshya Singh she is my Fiance..!"
"so what? We were not romancing for ur kind information.. And don't even dare to blame ragini for this.. That was not her fault! "lakshya Anger comes out!

Lucky leaves in anger and Dadi follows him!
"let's go lakshya, Mom is waiting for us at home!"Karan explains
"yes.. Let's go! "lakshya pulls his self comfortable in the shirt he was wearing and leaves the room in anger looking at ragini!
Sanskar follows..
Sanskar and lakshya settles in the car and Karan went Inside again! He entered and saw naina walking alone to her room, so he pulled her on the dark side..

Naina was totally shocked seeing Karan there.. "what r u doing here? "naina speaks,"I want to talk with u.. Just let me complete my words! "Karan speaks making himself stoic..
"what's the matter?"naina asks!
"u will let it know tomorrow.. So meet me tomorrow at 6 pm sharp at ur gate! "Karan says
"but for what? Tell me Karan.. And don't do anything for formality plz! "naina says interrupting some romantic mood of hers!