Chapter 59 :"Suicide 🔪😫😥"

One's the will power to live ends it's anyway end to Life ~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Naina's pov >>>>>>>>

Omg what was yesterday ! What was the hell .. Hahahha

I just thought to myself and my innerself laughing till my jaws pain , Huh it was briliant idea of trapping their weakness .

I still remember , The way vamps were trembling on floor the same way as Snakes dances Hahah . It was trupy fun ,

That was not good even doing with elders but Such elders deservce such concerns sometimes , Shona Acceded to my point of view and was snickering .

Shona adds twisting to my side , Keeping one hand on under her chin and one on my hand ,
"Can't forget the way Vamps were whimpering , Omg what a fun it was."

Chuckingly i snapped up with my phone , explaining furthure
"Shona come on enough now ! We were snotty at that times . But now its like revenge completed .Hehehe"

Tieing her hairs up in messy bun , she woke up from bed finally , while she suddenly remebers something ,i waggled her asking whats the matter when she pours out .
"Chickoo , Sanskar called early morning . He sounded worried as well upset , Don't know the reason . Anguish regarding that ."

What's this now ?? I said to myself and pecking on her cheeks i glared at her dotingly , Making her feel good rather then getting upset on topics .

We were discussing about something while Suman enters my room without knocking it . Our heads tossed to watch who dared doing that Mannerless thing .

Where Suman was hyseterical , Why ??
Swara Asked her , " How you dabble in without knocking ? It's not your room ."

Suman Fumed at us adding "I wanted to ignore you but however you find way to talk to me ?Huh swara you are really down market trust me

Suman Fumed at us adding "I wanted to ignore you but however you find way to talk to me ?Huh swara you are really down market trust me . "

I speaked up without wasting time "And No one can Doubt that you are nuts !"

Suman can babble on this now,we knew it . shona and I looked at each other and again back to her rolling our eyes , she knew we were two and she was only one ,she called out her mom , while vamp aunty bumped in . They both were ready for the verbal fights it showed . shona and I stood besides eachother letting them know our unity .

Mona says making her eye glare bigger then usual . "What's left now ?You gurls don't have work or what ??keeping disturbing us always !"

Shona chuckled keeping one hand on her mouth , "Who's saying it ??omgg !!" Laughter added instant answer made aunty vamp fume, I looked at the scenario gleefully ,because duel fights with vamps always were humourous .