Chapter 74:"Investigation 😤"

With the knock on the door Everyone's heart ached because the engagement got postponed well with new series of investigation at Sharma Residence ,

Dadi :"Police ?"

Police men :"Yes!I am Vikram Patil ,Your Sharma Residences Murder case has been held to me now.I am here for investigation!"

Dadi :"But can you wait ,We are in middle of Engagement."

Vikram :"Sorry ,we have many works to do and no time to waste .You all need to co-operate with us please ."

Mona :"Children's don't be upset will make this happen after they leave okay !"(Tries to understand Swara and Sanskar )

Vikram :"But i am Shocked with this scenery.I have never seen this ."

Kunal :"Seen what ?"

Vikram :"A house where One brutal murder took place of Old hag ,And that whom no one knows ,And the house members are celebrating??Strange !"

Meghana :"Sorry To say but it's already 3 months that murder took place ,The police did few investigations and they were no where . We were all safe !I think it was some outsider ."

Dadi :"Obviously Meghu !That old lady belonged to someone else .They murdered her and placed the body in our house ."

Vikram :"Did it belong to you Sharma's or Someone else ! Who was that old hag ,What was she doing here !Who murdered her and all those deep criminal questions are in my plate served to be solved .So you all need not jump on any conclusions until I declare it."

Swara :"But Why have you come now ?Why did not you investigate and put conclusion to it before ?"

Vikram :"Oh you smart girl !I wanted to tell you guys that The Inspector who was solving this case found Dead in Wine yard that's right behind Sharma Residence ."

Kunal :"What ??How??"

Everyone gets deep shock .

Meghana :"How is this possible?"

Vikram :"It is ! Because he was given good amount of bundles for not investigating and keeping quite and for shutting this case !But i think he demanded something more ,which clearly was denied and he was killed for that reason ."

Naina :"Who did that ?and why ?"

Vikram :" You ! "

Naina :"What are you crazy ??"

Karan :"Sir what are you speaking?Why will Naina give money to shut this case ?She can't do that !"

Ragini :"Exactly My sister can't do that ! You are mistaken !"

Vikram :"(Smirks)I meant it can be you ,Dadi or anyone present in this house .Hahahah"(Laughs)

Lakshya :"But this is not something to joke on ,This is damn serious."

Vikram :"And also Now you all are on my radar ,Because i want to solve this case and get promotion .Your house will be under my eyes .Be careful ! Whoever it is ! Whoever did that .Because this news is going to be in front page of Newspaper ."

Dadi :"What are you trying to do?"(Sweating)

Vikram :"Dadi Ji (Sarcastic),I am trying to save the innocents and prison the criminal . Everyone of you need to stay in this house itself .No one will be allowed to go out of this house ."

Mona :"But Sir ,We have our houses and our works ."

Vikram :"Mam!Just look at the two cases filed .Two murders points towards you all ,You all are relatives and family right !I can't take chance by letting you even one person out of this house ."