Chapter 79: Lady Killer🧐🙀🔪

Dadi was found in problem at way to her washroom, After Ragini Dadi was on target of that lady, she caught Dadi in washroom and kept gun on her forehead, Dadi's lost her calmness and was shocked, 

Dadi: "Who are you? What are you doing here?"

Lady: "I have never seen such over smart person in my entire life, what plan you made to get trust from your granddaughter wow!"

Dadi: "R....... Roma? Is it you?"

Lady: "Unfortunately! yes! And i am going to kill you all one by one."

Dadi: "What have i done to you Roma? Please leave me!"

Lady: "So easily? Not possible you have to pay me for this!"

Dadi: "I will, how much do you want I'll pay just leave me!"

Lady: "20 Lakhs!"

Dadi: "What 20 lakhs??? it's too much."

Lady: "No! TO Save your life this is very small amount Dadaji!"

Roma laughs horribly, Komal (Dadi) watches her with lost gaze, she was now ready to pay 20 lakhs to Roma, Dadi runs from that place promising her to pay, Roma was not mental patient, she wanted revenge and she could do it any other way. 

Raagini's room ~~~~~~~~

Swara: "Ragu Di, Come on finish this juice right now!"

Ragini: "NO! please I don't want to drink anything."

Meghana: "Ragini what is this behavior?"

Ragini: "Can you people please shut up; I am damn scared right now!"

Swara: "Why are you scared?"

Meghana: "We are all here for you..."

Ragini: "It's not just about me, it's about us all, that lady looked like mental patient rather than finding it out what are you all doing? Today she tried killing me tomorrow it can be anyone from us."

Swara: "Calm down okay! Down the stairs all the men are waiting for the police to arrive you need to be quite now and behave. Finish this juice then we will take you down!"

Meanwhile Inspector gets allocated at Sharma Residence and Calls out Ragini for further investigation,

Inspector:-"Ragini Sharma !So you are claiming that someone gets into your house and tries to kill you is that true ?"

Ragini :-"Yes Sir,It was Lady ,spoilled hairs ,Big nails ,she was wearing blue coloured shirt and Same color was of her pants."

Inspector:-"Do you know her ? Or you ever saw her ?"

Ragini :-"It was scenerio of few minutes,Her face was not clearly visible but if i see her next time i can recognise her."

Inspector:-"This is big statement Mrs. Ragini... Someone trying to kill you "

Ragini :-"Inspector not just me but also my baby,i don't know what was my fault ..."

Inspector:-"According to the information you gave,We will take your points in consideration and give you police protection."

Lakshya :-"It would be great,This is harmful for all of us ..."

Dadi :-(Faking emotions )Don't know who's evil eyes have covered my children's ,Hey inspector please take necessary steps and catch that lady. "

Inspector leaves his 2 police men in Sharma residence, Other's took breathe of calmness.

Swara :-"Ragini Di,Now you don't need to worry okay! Problem is almost solved ,No need to stress.."