chapter 9:"Naina 💘Karan ! "💕💕🎉

Back with new update
Hope u will love it!
Share ur views ,don't forget to vote and follow me 😊

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dadi banged naina on the floor and then her bag also..
She was acting little bit strange, why but!

Karan's pov~~~~~~~~~~~

When dadi came she was acting like strange I was not getting the reason for what she was doing all that,i was more shocked when she banged naina on the floor...

But why? And what she did? Meghana Bhabi tried to stop her but what dadi said made me shock,

Dadi :"iss ke vajese mera naam kharab hogaya hai! "

Meghana :"Aisa kya kiya Chickoo ne??"

Dadi :"puch isise! "

Ragini :"Chickoo tune kya kiya? "

Naina :"na... Di.. Maine kuch nhi kiya.., mujhe nhi pata dadi kiss baremain baat kar rhi hai voh!"

Dadi :"(screams) tujhe nhi pata tune kya kiya! "

Naina nods in no and dadi comes near her and slaps her tightly.. This made all of us shock and naina puts her one hand on her cheek the flow of tears ran down her eyes and she was red!

Again dadi asked her, and again naina nodded in no for which dadi again slapped her with all her force, and as naina's second cheek became red she collapsed down and all sisters ran to catch hold of her!

Swara :"Chickoo...! "

All tales her up, and everyone's eyes was filled with tears in seconds their bond was so strong! They all fallen for each other!

Meghana gave her water and then Anita comes running inside as dadis voice was so loud!

Dadi :"tum kya yaha tamasha dekhne aai ho? "

Anita:"nai voh Maine voh bahar ki baatein suni... Voh.. Voh naina..ke...!"

Kunal :"kya baat hai maasi hua kya hai? "

Dadi :"jamai ji aapko nhi pata na rukiye hum batate hai! "

She calls out one name the name of some girl names Kiran... She came out and then she told that she stays in our neighbor !
So she started with giving me an weird look, I was shocked with her look then all looked at me I was blank faced now I was thinking about what happened?

Pov ends ~~~~~~

The girl came, Dadi told her to say what she saw and happened, and she stars....

Kiran :"actually, because of I stay in ur neighbor the rooms of ur bungalow of first floor and second floor is visible to my window clearly! "

Meghana :"can u directly come to the topic? "

Kiran :"yesterday I was standing in my window and the room which is on first floor there stays this (points towards Karan) man and I saw that... I saw that naina and this man was kissing each other! "

Everyone got shocked, Meghana and ragini was in anger and Karan was with no expressions and no saying and lakshya and sanskar kept gazing at him in shocked!

Sanskar :"what? What r u talking? "

Ragini :"please Kiran, don't talk rubbish thing! "