CHAPTER 78: DANGER🤯

Meghana's Pov~~~

Day started with very horrible nightmare, don't know that was my dream or reality! Waking up Dadi gave me task of preparing sweets and cleaning house as it was New year tomorrow, and every year we have a pooja at Sharma residence and party in evening to celebrate it to the fullest. I cleaned the house with Swara, we got some new sofa covers, carpets and flowers decorated everywhere.

Here Roma aunty walks into living area where I was preparing ladoos, she sat on opposite sofa,

Roma:" What are you up with?"

Meghana: "New year celebration aunty, looks like you are going somewhere?"

Roma: "I was missing our mansion from few days so going there to see how the New year preparations were going on!"

Meghana: "I can understand, it would be difficult sharing room with us, also you don't have kind of lifestyles. I feel Really Sorry!"

Roma: "No Darling! It's all fine, I will come in evening directly also taking Vansh with me, he is also missing his home."

Meghana: "See you in evening!"

Roma: "Have a nice day!"

She waves a bye while aunties caretaker 'Lata Aunty' took baby Vansh in his cart, he is so cute, never babbles also enjoys anyone's company. I get back preparing for, When Ragini walks down with 2/3 outfits,

Meghana: "Morning Sweetheart"

Ragini: "Don't tell di! Nothing is good in this morning."(Fumes making faces)

Meghana: "Why?"

Ragini: "(Points towards outfits) I asked Lakshya ji, what should I wear today for Pooja (GODDESS RITUAL DAY) he says, 'You look beautiful in everything, wear anyone you want!"

Meghana: "So what do you want me to do?"

Ragini: "Suggest me dear! I am confused what to wear."

Meghana: "Wear this green dress! It suits you."

Ragini: "(nods) No! Di, I wore this recently, I cannot take pictures and post again with same outfit."

Meghana :"Then wear that red saree ,you look beautiful in that."

Ragini :"Di !This red saree is the reason why I am pregnant don't tell me to wear it again (chuckles) "

Meghana: "(rolls eyes smiling) Omg Ragu, then wear this yellow! and now this is final you are wearing this without complaining!"

Ragini: "(nods in yes)Okay !Thankyou ...You are the best."

Meghana: "I am!"

Ragini :"Well ,where is my mother-in-law?"

Meghana :"Don't you call her 'Mom'?"(asks sarcastic)

Ragini :"That's just to impress her ,but where is she ?i saw in her room she was no where!"

Meghana :"Yeah before you came down, she left for Chauhan Mansion ,to do house cleaning and decor also took Vansh baby with her."

Ragini :"Oh ,But where is Karan ,Naina, Swara and Sanskar ?Did they all join my mother in law?"

Meghana :"No ,only aunty has left Sharma residence from morning ,they might be sleeping."

Ragini :"Actually I checked Naina and Swara's room ,Where are this girls?"

Meghana :"Umm where would they go so early morning?"
Ragini :"(tensed)I will call them wait."

Taking phone in hand, she dials Swara following Naina, but they did not receive the call and in few seconds Swara and Naina were standing on the door, shocked looking at Ragini and Meghana. Following girls Karan and Sanskar too stood behind them, four were in their night suit and their faces looked tired and sweaty, as if they did not sleep for whole night.