chapter 53 "Naina 🤒"

"When you can't break their love ,make them enemy "~ Mona

Mona's pov ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got the key ,which suman brought to me , she stole it from ragini's room , But one thing was not clear still ,how was this key in ragini's room ??

How she had it ? Which key is this exactly ?

My mind was craving for answers when suman comes inside giving me news ,

Suman :"Mommmm !! Good news ..."

Me :"What is it ?"

Suman :"That Ragini is leaving ,she is down hugging and greeting everyone bye !!"

Wow whatttt ,she is going wwohhoooo ,that's what i wanted and it is happening ,all according to dadi's plan hmm she is smart i should agree .

I too walked down to greet her bye ! Sweets bye and wish her that never come back here again , hahahahaaha !

I laughed within my heart was happiest with her goings ,now we are one step ahead towards our golden key !!

Yeeehhhheeeeee ....

Ragini and Lakshya waved me a bye with smile ,i looked more glowing while uttering byeeee..
Ragini was looking at my smirks that was evil almost !

I tried to control my happiness but i failed and i think its fine!

Emotional drama of naina took place after her sister left ,swara consoling her ,we rushed back to our rooms for planning next ,dadi came into frame to explain what's next ??

Mona's pov ends ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In Swara's Room ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina :"Oh ho , look shona , Sharma residence is getting emptier day by day what's happening ?"

Swara :"Ragu di went with motive ,to bring the real face of this house . And i wish she succeds in this ."

Naina :"And even we can't sit quite ,we need to be sharp and keen , and don't know why my target always shifts to three lady guests here ."

Swara :"Not only them ,dadi is also so sticked . Why i feel something they are planning ?"

Naina :"See we are here and all those 4 are in dadi's room ,what's matter to be discussed behind the close door ?"

Swara :"And that Suman ,who is already behind me and sanskar , it feels like they are here to destroy us all. "

Naina :"What if they succeeds in aparting us from eachother ??"

Swara :" No. Please be positive . Fingers crossed i hope nothing like this happens ."

They were busy talking while naina's phone rings on vibration mode , it was Ragini .

Naina :"Hello di ,what happened everything fine ? You reached so soon ?"

Ragini :"Breathe ,chickoo . I am fine . And we are on way back home , but i want to tell you something very important . "

Naina :"Yes say !"

Ragini :"Put phone on speaker and call swara . "

Naina :" She is already with me ,wait let me put phone on speaker ."

Swara :"Hi di ?"

Ragini :"Girls , Listen .. This was all planned . Meghu di and i going back to our homes back ,this is not coincident ."