CHAPTER 75 - THAT MURDER🥺🙇

Briefly telling, Roma, Suman and Ganga the senior and mother was kept under investigation still. At sharma residence all males gathered after their dinner and had hand bunch of gossips.

Lakshya :"Say whatever, Sharma has really comfortable space as well look at their garden it's cool!"

Sanskar :"(chuckling)So.. are you shifting at sharma residence from our very own huge Mansion?"

Kunal :"(Smirks)Ya now Lakshya will be shifting here obviously! Ragini has given such good news and she needs her sister in this time more."

Lakshya :(Making upset face)"What is this so ?"

Sanskar :"Yeah my innocent brother..." (laughs loudly)

Kunal :"Don't worry men,Declare it today that you are free with Ragini !" 

Lakshya :(Happily declares)"You are right man! I'll declare it ,'One by one free'..."

Sanskar :"(Searching)Where is Karan ? I  have not seen him after dinner!"

Kunal :"(quietly) He is in room with Naina ,i think!"

Lakshya :"Aahem ,Yeah but i hope they are not fighting as always."

Meghana :(softly entering the frame) Nope Guys, We sisters just had ears in the room and it sounded cute and normal."

Kunal :"Why did not you call them down!"

Swara :"Kunal jij ,They were really into each other, we did not wanted to disturb them."

Ragini :"Exactly! The past mistakes Karan has done and whatever they both have gone through it's so necessary them talking and moving on ,Together or Not together."

Meghana :"Hopefully Together!"

Sanskar :"But i don't think it's going to be easy! Both have changed as person after Rosy's incident."

Swara :"Chickoo has gone under depression since then and before too. I hope happiness for her."

Lakshya :"Karan brother too has gone through allot, while he was with rosy and also after she left it's tough time for him, to take responsibility of Vansh baby."

Kunal :"Both are sailing in same boat."

IN POLICE STATION ~~~~

It's 1 o'clock, Mona is sweating inside investigation room, She was fired with allot of snoozy questions she did not wanted to answer about,

Vikram :"(Offering water) Mrs. Mona how about your life? tell me about you and your life!"

Mona :"(sipping water and eyes were stuck at Vikram's face )Sir, I am really simple person living very simple life,I don't have anything specific to speak about it"

Vikram :"(Slowly moves forward)  Oh ,But i got to know about the wine yard story."

Mona :"(shocking)W..what wi..wine...wine yard story?"

Vikram :"Yes Mrs. Mona ,That wine yard story ,3 months before."

Mona :"(Rubbing forehead) I have told you again and again, please leave me!(joins both hands) I have nothing do with this murder or wine yard case sir."

Vikram :"(Smirks)I don't think you have pleased so much to anyone ,you are pleasing me so much ."

Mona :"(Trying to understand)Vikram sir,please don't provoke me to say something or disrespect you ."