chapter 21:"RICHA....😨"

BACK WITH AN SUPER SOON UPDATE...ENJOY READING!

______________________________________

It's 3 in afternoon,everyone are ready and down ....

meghana:"so we all r here!let's go then!"

swara:"but di,where's chickoo..and yet pankti is not there!"

kunal:"(pointing towards pankti)see,pankti is here!"

pankti:"(waving)hello everyone!"

meghana ,swara hugs her and she does it back!!

pankti:"so i guess we can go now?"

kunal:"actually,naina is not here yet!!"

swara:"wait i will call her!"

karan:"no-no wait i will go and bring her down!!"

pankti:"no problem...

karan runs upstairs towards naina's room ,and he was about to knock when the door opens and he sees what????naina ready,and she was looking damn beautiful!!

karan's pov~~~~

i was knowing that she was upset with me ,about whatever i said !!i was trying to be rude but her innocent face fails me!!
i was just making her little confident on what she is!but guess what my plan goes fails,and she was not there yet!!
i run up before anyone could interrup,i stride towards the door,and i was about to open the door when someone from in walks out with fairy legs,my eyes,popped and came out in balcony to see what???????
i blink tightly,then again i open my eyes to see again that beauty in front of my eyes!!my eyes were alluring her from up to down...it was naina...naina sharma,who is my fiancee??
she took my words to brightly,my eyes were not believing that the girl i m going to be married is standing infront of me!!!

naina:"can we go?"

me:"u r naina sharma...if i m not wrong??"(stammering)

naina:"no,i m fiancee of karan singh...!!

me:"u r looking damn beautiful!"

naina:"u adored now mr!!...u took me too lightly!"

me:"(alluring)i m heavy now!"

someone's voice interrupting"we should come up to take u or u both r coming ?"

we rush down,in way i catched naina's hands at her knuckles and she was adjusting her big ghagra which was spreading back of stairs...her hairs were running on her back,her eyes were shining like stars!!really she was damn beautiful!why i was not able to adore this beauty before??

pov ends~~~~'

They all reached the singh's mansion in 45 minutes it was 4:15 already!!they all came out and moved in when mona ,sanskar ,lakshya came for welcoming!!
they all were took inside ,and were offered with delicious snacks!!they all were enjoying this while naina was took aside by mona!!

mona:"so ,my daughter-in-law...how's our house?"

naina:"too pretty!"

mona:"(smirking)and me?"

naina:"(chuckling)perfect!

mona:"my son..karan?"

naina:"(stammering)g-goo-good!"

mona:"naina beta ,u r going to get married to an acumen,handsome,and allured guy...do u know that??"

naina utters not an single word,she was just listening to her!

mona:"u know...karan is my heart beat!and lakshya and sanskar are my heart!u know why heart beat?....bcoz he is important for hole of us!today bcoz of him we r leaving an peaceful life!"