Chapter 63:"NOSHED-UP🍷"

Swara's pov 

Coming back from coffee date me and sanskar decided to look for Naina who had tough day that meeting . It was so insulting though we had "Good NEWS " for her . I hope she likes it ,and does not deny ...ummm I was thinking to myself when sanskar threw his arms on my shoulder and I felt the weight! 

Me:" You building your muscles ?"

sanskar :" Working out daily , Wanna grow my charm you know !(chuckles) "

Me :"Charms ?and whose going to see you ?"

Sanskar :"Actually there exist allot of girl on this planet Earth !so yeah !"

Me :" Just no need okay , Impress me first ."

Sanskar :" Why ?"

Me :" Why ? can't you impress me for atleast once ?"

Sanskar :"You are already well impressed by me !And tell me na Are you sure ?"

Me :"For what ?"

Sanskar :" FOR MARRYING ME ?"

ME :"Ummm will think and then let you know ."

Sanskar :"I knew it !I need to find other girl for marrying me ! otherwise my young blood would not accept my bachelorette anymore !"

Me:"Why you need to worry then? SUMAN is all ready to marry you ."

Sanskar :" But i want you . " (Looks at me blushing )

Naina :"(Entering to frame ) Sorry for distraction ! "

Me :" chickoo! YOU FINE ?"

Naina :"Yeah !Just richa baby was missing me , Love from LA ."(Says dramatically )

Sanskar:" Why does she keeps texting you ?Now what she wants ?"

Naina :"She wants me to be jealous of her . I mean even if once I could meet her I will let her know that i have left it , and you have picked it !it was never mine . well you both back from coffee date ?"

Me :" Yup and bought some sandwiches for you . It's your favorite cheese paneer Sandwich ."

Naina :"GLad can't tell you was dying of hunger."

Sanskar :" So Naina we have one "GOOD NEWS " for you ."

Naina :"What don't tell me you both are getting married!"(her eye blew big )

Sanskar :" Ayee i am ready for that just convince your baby sister !"

Me :"(blushing) Stop ! No chickoo it's not about we getting married it's something about you ."

Naina :" (Smile turned down ) You have registered my name in "MARRIAGE METRIMONY APP"

Sanskar and i just couldn't control we burst into laughter , and I hugged Chickoo ,her innocence oh god .I pecked on her cheeks . What else i could do to my cutiee,We both gazed at her when she asked confusingly "What's it ?"

Sanskar :"So Naina madam ! I am sure u will get shock after you hear this news .Swara get her to her room and make her feel comfy i will be there in 2 ."

I took naina with me to her room . She was still asking about the thing ,Sanskar and i are so sure she will be Jumping in excitement !
I removed 2 bags which we shopped for chickoo ,and Kept in front altar .

Naina :"What's in this di ? Is it my birthday ?"

Me :"Chikoo just little more SUspense bass !"