Chapter 64 :"SINGHANIA'S🤪 "

"Each family consists of Different characters ,some mad ,some Nice some crooky some young ,Some old But still they make "Family",so what SINGHANIA'S are ."

Naina's pov

Lady :"Ma'am Get changed please ."

Till the time i was Getting changed i heard someone knocking the door ,I walked out to find one Lady with Glamorous and look heading inside with that attitude instantly i recognized that she was SINGHANIA ,

Huh , She looked at me and asked

Women :"What you doing here ? Who are you ?This Constume was specially designed for me to where tonight . Who the hell gave you this ? "

I looked at the lady who gave me this while she started explaining her that Vansh told her to give me the Best Constume available from Wardrobe .I could have better ran away than Hearing such rubbish words !

Me :"I will change . No need i am fine with my spoiled one !"

Lady :"(Throwing her Unwanted attitude ) Uughh ,I don't wear used clothes okay ! Take it ,I will think i donated it to some poor ."

Me :"Than please really donate it to some Poor ,Not to me !" Taking allot from her i could not stop my tongue . I got changed into my old one ,i can bare that spoiled one ,While VANSH Ambled into room .

I mean why is he taking so much interest that weather i wanna run weather i wanna Change or fuck it man ! How much does it matters to him .

I saw Vansh in lobby and i just thought not to Givemore trouble ,And just walk out of here . I Told the lady to Let it go and enjoy the party.

Vansh:"Naina ! Why aren't you ready yet ?"

Me :"(Spilling beans ) I am fine !"

Vansh :"I Asked you to change Naina ,Why have you not ?"

Me :"I am Fine Mr. Vansh !"

Vansh :"I don't want to hear anything ,Take this and change now . "

Me :"But i..."

Vansh :"It's my order goo."

Scowling at me ,he ordered me and i Had to get ready at no cost . It was so pressuring goddd... But why i couldn't Deny ?? Why did i just behvaed like all other people around him.

I Wore the dress given to me and Walked out to see the main men from His own grand party is still waiting for me out the door . I was shocked .

Me :"What you are doing here ?(I asked steady)"

Vansh :"Waiting for you ."

Me :"Why so much of importance ? What's the thing ?"

Vansh :"This is my party ! I can do what i want ! You might just do as i say ."

My voice Slowered down ,He asked my hands but i denied and i walked out the room ,And down stairs people were dancing ,Chirpping ,Enjoying their drinks . Where one men came across my way ,

He was ... None other than the same men with beard who Misbehaved with me on Cruise ,He looked at me with pain in his eyes ,

Men :"You back ?Wasn't the last insult enough for you ?"

Me :"Just don't drop your eyes in my ways get away . "

Men :"Huh! You are into my house ,My party don't forget !"

Don't know from where Vansh came to the frame and Looked at him in firece anger ,I mean whats this ? I was seriously out of Sense .

Vansh :"Rohan ! Is this way to behave ?"