chapter 19:"divorce papers😖"

Back with some amazing chapter for u all..enjoy reading ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

After searching meghana,ragini and lakshya everywhere,they decided to go back sharma house and inform them !
As they reached there ,dadi started arguing with naina and swara that why the hell they dont kniw anything about ragini ...

Mona:"dadiji,this is nor fault of this 2 girls.. Don't blame them .. Will find them!"

Dadi:"(amazed)them means...who else is not there ?"

Sanskar:"lakshya bhai and meghana !"

Dadi:"what??meghana and lakshya ?how is this possible meghana is in chauhan house ...!"

Swara:"no dadi ,she was back last night !"

Dadi:"why u didn't inform me about this?u both r so irresponsible!"

She moves formward to slap naina for this mistake ...but karan stops her from slaping !

Karan:"dadi.. I m small but this was not at all mistake of naina ,don't blame her !"

Lucky:"(walking forward)i m sure ,this girl ran away with lakshya !i m telling u all this girl was too smart she did that !"

Swara:"hold ur tongue !"

Sanskar:"yess.. Think before u talk!"

Lucky:"so i have to get married to ur second grand daughter dadiji!"

Dadi:"how is this possible?"

Lucky:"haa that's the deal correct so ms swara(trying to play with hairs ) congratulations for our marriage !"

Swara:"no...no dadi...no ...i won't ever say yes to u ...!"

Sanskar :"plz stop this all...what's this going on ...we r worried for our people who r not there since long !and u r engaging ur marriage ?"

Lucky :"what else can i do ha ?"

Karan:"stay stoic ,everything will be fine !"

There dadi picks up the call and rings it to chauhaan house !
Sandhya picks up the call!

Dadi:"hello!"

Sandhya:"namaste!"

Dadi:"ji,actually can u please tell me where is meghana ?"

Sandhya:"what's going on ha?morning also swara had called me for asking this !i don't know where is ur grand daughter !go and search on ur self!"

Nk enters,asking sandhya to pause a second!
"what r u saying this ?tell her we r coming there ,atlast she is our daughter in law and if something wrongs hapoen with her we will be hanged up!"

Sandhya:"(continuing)sorry ji,i got hyper ,we r coming there !"

Dadi:"fine ..!"

The calls ends and sandhya ,nk rushes off for sharma house !
Here everyone settles down ,and police r searching them ,within an hour sandhya and nk reaches there ,and joins their silence !where as lycky's sacrasm towards dadi was going on !after half an hour ,kunal enters with the pale face !!

He was catching something in his hands they seemed to be papers ,and he goes and accompanies them ,without having an eye to eye interaction !it meant that he knows everything going on here !!

They all were tired and sits quietly...where someone opens their door with an bang ,it was lakshya and ragini ....and what it was ????they got married ...ragini was wearing red ghagra and brides costume and as lakshya was wearing kurta !!