11. Watch Out!

The main gate banged open with a loud thump!! 

As they got alarmed by the sudden act and went closer to see what happened, there was a heavily solid body hitting the walls and creating disturbance. 

It had gigantic blood red eyes, an upper body of a human and the eight arms were attached directly to the bottom part. It's two very long such powerful tentacles that they can wrap and drag a war frigate into the abyss and spikes on its suckers attributing in the fearsome appearance. It's squishy, moist skin already giving out a creepy feeling. 

"What the f*ck??" that's all what could come out from Jimin's mouth. 

As they were struck in the moment, one of the tentacle launched towards Moon.

It almost pierced through her skin as she got perplexed for a second. 

But fortunately Taehyung pulled her from her shoulders and they both fell on a nearby cornerstone, wrapped in each other's arms with her on the top of him. Her hair fallen on his face. He gently removes the strands of her silky black hair from her cheeks and tucked them behind her ear. 

"Hey watch out!" 

Bee shouts, seeing an another tentacle approaching towards them. Taehyung shifted their position and rolled over to the side due to which it hits the cornerstone and crashed it into pieces. They slowly stood up as they separated themselves from each other's grip.

"I think it's tentacles are the most powerful part, so first we have to harm them in order to defeat it." Namjoon said observing the situation.

Hoseok immediately pulls out a sword which emerged from his hand and started to attack it's tentacles, he slashed it, right before one of the spiked tentacle could skewer him.

Jungkook's eyes were turning steel grey as he clenches his fists. He held one of the wobbly tentacle in his hand and broke it into two pieces like it was just a mere pencil, causing the creature to grunt in pain. A transparent liquid material splashed out as he breaks it. 

Everyone got shocked by Jungkook's action. But they didn't have enough time for thinking or saying anything. 

Moon also joined them as she started to form ice balls above her palm and bombarded it with them, her eyes turned ice blue.  

"We will control it hyung, meanwhile you try to think something else to get rid of it because I don't think that it can be enough to defeat it." Jungkook said as he smashed the another one. 

Suddenly an idea popped in Taehyung's head as he saw something. 

"Can you bring it to that sinkhole?" he said pointing towards a cave like opening which was actually blocked. 

"Ok, I will try." Hoseok said as he swam upwards, close to it's eyes. He stabbed his sword directly into it's big red eyes, causing it to bellow in pain as the blood oozed out of them.

Meanwhile Taehyung clears the blocked entrance of the cave. His eyes which were now shining bright purple moving the all the things out like the debris, including plastics, straws etc. He moved his hands in sync as the energy emitted from them and the removed the big rocks, blocking the entrance. 

But Hoseok's attack seemed to cause not much effect on the creature as it began to growl even more. 

"I-I'll try to distract it." Jin said with a less confident and more shaky voice. He reached in front of the creature thinking that but how he would actually do that. He began to throw stones at it as the creature starts to approach him, following his direction. 

Suddenly one of the tentacle wrapped around Bee's waist and turns her in upright position. She shouts as the world seems to be spinning to her and attempts to free herself. 

Jungkook came and snapped the tentacle into two fragments, causing her to fall quickly in the water. Her head was about to get hit but Hoseok caught her and she landed safely in his arms. 

While the creature continued to follow Jin as if all the hits had no effect on it. 

"Careful, hyung!!" everyone shouted simultaneously seeing that he was about to get attacked. 

While Jin was just puzzled, trying to think what to do. The creature almost reached him and launched it's spiked tentacle towards him. 

He just flinched his eyes as he got panicked and covered himself with the long black cape which was tied around his neck.

"Huh?? 

Jin hyung? 

Where is he? 

Where does he go?" 

All looked for him in confusion as he was nowhere to be seen.

The creature got baffled because of his sudden disappearance and diverted it's direction.

Suddenly, someone appeared at the same position as of Jin before. But with eyes which were now pearl white. 

"Jin hyung!!, where were you?" they shouted.

"What are you all saying? I was here all the time, surprised that nothing particularly happened to me." he himself got confused. 

"No! you were not, the monster was about to hit you then suddenly you disappeared." Namjoon states. 

"But I was here!!" Jin exclaimed. 

"No, you've got to be kidding me." Yoongi said not getting convinced.

"Wait, what? T-that means, I-I got invisible??!" he shouts questioning himself. 

"Aaah! Look at his eyes, they're not in their original color, they're pearl white." Bee pointed at him. 

"That means it's his power to get invisible?" Yoongi's muttered as his voice refused to came out because of the shock.

"Yaaah!" it all happened when I wrapped myself in my cape. So I can get invisible whenever I cover myself with this cape." Jin speaks excitedly, his eyes glowing even more brightly like a clear mountain stream.

They all got speechless as they have no words left for this unbelievable superpower. 

Now, it became more difficult to bring that creature to the cave as it already got diverted to the  opposite direction. 

Taehyung picked up a rock lying near the cave only by just his mere eye movements and smashed it on the monster's head due to which it turned towards the cave. As it completely reached the cave and went inside the opening which was already cleared by him. 

Taehyung lifts his hands and began to radiate the energy and closed the entrance by blocking it with a heap of big rocks. 

Jungkook went and pushed the rocks to the inside even more and stuck them compactly, completely blocking the way of it to get out from there.  

The loud noises of the creature's snarling and growling can be heard. It was wiggling and squirming to came out.

They exhaled a deep breath of relaxation when an another disturbance got started to be made... 

Author's Note:

Hey guys!! How was the chapter? Did you like it? I tried to wrote some fighting scenes. I hope this reached out to your expectations. Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day ahead. Take care and stay safe~

I purple you all  💜💜💜