9. Blue

"You are one level up"  the same deep voice continues. 

They were in a state of confusion when they experienced a sudden jerk as they crossed some kind of an invisible wall. Their vision becomes blurry as they were not able to open their eyes due to the sudden change of surroundings from bright to dim.

Blue blue blue! There was blue everywhere. They gently open their eyes and the first thing they saw was water. The featureless waterscape around them.

"Welcome to the Level 2- The Ocean" an another announcement was made.

They got amazed at the site in front of them, tall in-tact buildings which were silhouetted black, two dimensional. It must have been abandoned for some time, a building waiting for a reason to remain standing. Ahead is the clock tower, stuck at half past noon. There was not just one or two buildings, there was a whole city holding an eerie vibe. It looks so mysterious. Buried beneath the water, that was unnervingly well-preserved like the water was protecting it from erosion. It was as if the people in these abandoned buildings just picked up and left.

But the fact that shocks them the most was that they were fully submerged in the water yet they were not even drowning nor were out of breath. May be it's because they were in that magical world of game where anything can be possible.

Everything has a special aura of nostalgia, and a touch of creepy feeling. It was looking like the water wonderland holds great mysteries within the depth.

"Wow! it's huge" Hoseok wanders his eyes as they entered one of the buildings. His voice echoed throughout the building. There were huge dull creamy walls with high ceiling which was giving it a vintage look. A tall wooden staircase standing in the middle of the hall. 

"Don't get fascinated by anything, it can be dangerous, be careful!"  Yoongi alerts them. 

"Ha Yoongi-ah, you always worry too much, it's nothing and we don't have to be afraid as we have powers now." Jin started whining. 

As soon as he took an another step, a massive old-fashioned rock crystal chandelier hanging from the ceiling drops suddenly exactly at the place where Jin was standing. But thankfully Jungkook pulls him which results the chandelier to crash down on the floor with a thump. Its cut-crystal glasses crashed down into millions of tiny pieces. They jerked off on the ground due to it's impact. 

Jin slowly stands up gulping down his own saliva. "See!! I told you, that's the result of ignoring my words" Yoongi speaks in a cocky tone. 

"Don't worry everyone, it's just like it greeted us, haha." Jin tries to cover it up and calming down the situation. 

"Really hyung?" Yoongi raised his brows. 

"Yeah, I guess?" Jin replies scratching his nape.

"Guys I'm starving, let's look for some food first." Jungkook pouts. "Alright then, I and Jimin go and search for some food after all we can find some delicious seafood here." Taehyung speaks. "I want to come with you too, it will be so interesting outside" Moon insists. 

"Okay, but be careful" Namjoon approves as they left the building. 

As they explore it more, there were plants that look like animals and animals that look like plants. The unbelievable sounds can be heard, cracklings, snapping, popping and booming. A very confusing world below the surface. The plinking of the wave-music was enthralling. They were getting bewildered at every single moment.

After reaching to some distance, they can saw there were many fishes. "I think this is the right place where we can find our food. It's time for some fishing." Jimin said as he tries to catch some salmon but it slipped from his hands. He tries again but failed to catch one. Taehyung joins him, after so many failed attempts they finally somehow abled to catch some salmon. Meanwhile, Moon brings a wooden container type of thing which she found lying nearby. They caught the fishes in it and began to catch some more salmon and some shrimp also. 

Suddenly Taehyung spots something. From a distance what appeared to be a mane of golden hair with shimmering golden scales, she doesn't have legs instead of which there was a silvery fishtail below her waist beating the water. She was beautiful having a special type of aura. He gets fascinated by her beauty and began to follow her. As Moon was busy in picking some seaweeds, Jimin also follows Taehyung. 

As Moon done her work and turns, she found that there was no one there except her. She gets worried and calls them but no response is to be received as they already went far away from her vision. 

Taehyung and Jimin were still following her when she suddenly stopped. They were blankly staring at her admiring her beauty when her sweet smile turns into a wide smirk. Her skin which was so silky smooth before was now transformed into the solid rock like material. Her hair which were shimmering golden were now messy black. Her magical charm now turned into a frightening dark atmosphere. 

They were shocked and scared at the same time as they discovered that they were fooled by her beauty, she was actually like some kind of monster in the form of a beautiful creature. 

She flipped her long tail and hits Jimin on his torso due to which he fell on the nearby rock. Taehyung helps him and picks him up. As they tried to escape from there, her long fishtail wrapped around Taehyung and caught him up. He started to push it in order to release himself from her grip. Jimin picks up a stone and throws at her but it has no effect on her. Instead, she again hits him hard resulting in throwing him at the another piece of rock. She was about to squeeze Taehyung in her tail when suddenly Moon pops out of nowhere. 

"Moon why are you here?! Just go! otherwise you will also be caught by her." Taehyung asks worriedly. 

"No! How can I leave you both here for eaten raw by her." she protests. 

Then the monster like woman tries attack her too. But Moon's eyes turned ice blue from its original colour as the anger started to built up in her. She starts to form a ball of water on her palm which soon turned into an huge ball of ice. She launched it at her tail due to which Taehyung gets free from her grip and landed freely in the water with no harm. 

Taehyung and Jimin were both astounded by her action. Moon again throws a ball of ice at her when she tries to attack them. But her shot was missed this time and she was knocked down by her tail and it took a moment to came back to her senses because of the effect of that hard hit. 

She stands up and continues to launch the ice balls like she was a machine which was producing the ice balls unstoppably. Soon she forms huge walls of ice around the monster and locked her up. Now she brings her both hands and starts to emit some energy like she was freezing the monster. Not without a second moment, she completely choked the monster to its last breath and it collapsed freely in the water making a big splash.

"Woah!! Moon that was so cool" Taehyung speaks in amazement placing his hand on her shoulder.

 "Ah! You're freezing cold" he quickly shook his hand off as she was cold as ice.

Soon her eyes came back to their original colour and her body temperature also became normal. They heads back to the place where all the others were waiting.

Author's note:

Hello guys!! I hope you all are doing well. What are your thoughts about this chapter? let me know by your votes and comments. Thanks for reading.

Have a wonderful day/night!! Take care, Stay safe and hydrated~

BORRRAHAE  💜💜💜