41. Enchanted

Dark.

Cold.

"It's way too dark here," Moon grunted, her fingers firmly pressing both of her temples as her head was pounding. "And where we exactly are?"

Taehyung grumbled as his body shivered because of the cold and damp concrete below him. "I don't know,"

"Who asked you?" Moon's eyes which were always full of life and twinkling enough to brighten up anyone's day were stuffy as they send piercing glares, her voice stern, and Taehyung could sense that despite the place that engulfed them being as dark as an alley. And he knew he was at fault. He knew he deserved it. He knew that the least he could expect was all lovey-dovey treatment, after what he'd done to her.

"What was that mist?" Before any word could leave Taehyung's mouth, Yoongi cut him off as he wobbled in his place as he realized his hands were being chained.

"Y-Yeah," Bee released a low groan, and Hoseok who was by her side gently rubbed her hands to provide some of his warmth. "Whatever they sprayed upon us was intoxicating, my head hurts like hell, argh!"

As everyone was starting to regain consciousness eventually, at first Jin thought that he was just dizzy but when he counted not once but two times, he discovered that one of them was missing. "Ya, where is Jungkook?!"

"W-what?!" I told him to stop. I told him that arguing with that veiled man wasn't very wise.

"God! This guy and his temper, I swear." Namjoon's voice was dripping with disappointment, his auburn hair disheveled.

"First of all, we have to get out of here unless Jungkook might really do something stupid." Taehyung gritted his teeth as he tugged forward, the metal scrapping through his wrist and when he did, it didn't take him a genius (just like Min Yoongi) to realize that it was a prison cell, that they were being captured in what seemed to be a dungeon.

Everyone gathered around in a circle as Hoseok came up with a plan which was to smolder the handcuffs, that way he could free easily himself and the others. The next moment, his orbs turned sunset orange, but he was taken aback when he couldn't do like he'd planned as his flames didn't generate at all. "What the hell?"

"Wondering why they aren't opening?" The abrupt voice shook them out of their reverie, then a shadow advanced on the bricked wall gradually, and that was when they recognized the voice's owner as a small man, he had big bright green eyes, his nose and ears were pointed, a loose cloth which was a mixture of tan leather and green was securing the most of his skin, and with his entire appearance, he looked no different than an elf.

"Well, want to know a secret?" The elf-like man spoke slyly, whispering his last word carefully. "Those handcuffs are enchanted, in fact, this whole place is enchanted in itself. So I may suggest you not to make any efforts because they will obviously go in vain and will leave you with nothing but pain."

"You little piece of shit!" Jimin's eyes were glowing powerful magenta as his face was heating up with anger as little did he expect was a dwarf to mock them.

"Sorry to offend you but is this the best you can curse?" Bee's eyes were now pale golden as she charged forward towards the metal bars, the cuffs around her wrists clanked loudly in the process. Moon knew what was coming next.

"You but—" Before Bee could release a string of curses and pounce at him, her mouth was shut up by Moon as she yanked her back forcefully.

Say it the effect of her rage, the elf-like man disappeared from the place almost immediately.

"What do we do now?" Hoseok was now seated in one of the corners, his knees tightly hugging his chest.

Before anyone could respond to him, suddenly there was total chaos.