21. Sinister

As Jin rolled his eyes beneath, his black shoes were all soaked in a thick crimson liquid that was circling him.

"AAAH!" a shriek escaped from his mouth as he instantly shoved out of that spot to the side.

All of them looked and followed the trail of blood with light footsteps. The bloodstream ended right in front of a room. Namjoon came ahead and took the charge as he slowly pushed the door open with his trembling hands. The door unlocked in a slow-motion with an ear-piercing creak, disclosing a walnut brown, plywood wardrobe in the middle. The blood was flowing out from it. A musty, dank odor crept into their noses.

As they stared at it in silence, not daring to go inside, something was scribbled on it in blood-

"I like young blood, it's tasty." 

The next second, it wide opened, revealing a tall, horribly disfigured man with bulging white eyes, the blood oozing out of them, running down all over his face who in the next second shouted maddeningly, saliva dripped down from his mouth.

"AAAAAGHHH!" They all screamed in unison as they ran out of there, again reaching the place where they previously were.

Their heavy breaths filled the air.

"What the heck is that?! Till now we were confronting with monsters, creepy creatures even aliens but now how come we have to encounter dead souls which do not have their own existence!" Taehyung yelped while panting, his palms supporting his knees. 

"Guys, have you noticed something? Look! all the clocks are stuck at the same time as before...3 am." Moon pointed at the wall where the clocks of vivid shapes and sizes were hanging, creating the tick-tock sounds. 

"It is believed that 3 am is the Devil's Hour, the time of the night when the veil between the living and the dead becomes the thinnest, therefore the dead or evil spirits try to make contact with humans.

Bizzare!"

They got alarmed when the Television which rested on a cabinet beside the sofa suddenly got started by itself, generating weird noises. 

"Shh...can you hear it?" Jungkook said as he bent down in front of the television, his ear concentrating on the noises.

Bee also kneeled down next to him, focusing her right ear in front of the screen.

"Welcome!, it said welcome." they both snapped out of the trance simultaneously.

In a fraction of a second, a scrawny, blue-veined hand emerged out of the T.V screen and throttled Bee from her neck, trying to yank her with itself.

"Bee!!" Jungkook tried to free her from its grip as he grasped her shoulders, pulling her in the opposite direction.

Bee coughed out blood as she was bawling silently, wheezing for breath.

Jungkook's eyes shined steel grey as he grabbed that hand, attempting to remove it from her neck. 

And in a split second, he plucked off the hand due to which it immediately detached from her neck and fell limp on the ground.

"Beep. Beep. Beep...one life lost!"

"I-It's okay." Moon quickly embraced her while rubbing her back as the teardrops cascaded down from both of their cheeks. 

To which Bee nodded slightly, still gasping for the air. She was shuddering in her arms, clutching onto her like a baby.

Hoseok crouched down afore Bee, getting out a handkerchief from his pant's pocket. He gently pressed the cloth against her skin, wiping off the blood which was forming its way from her lips down to her jaw.