6. First Fight

GR-R-R-R-R!!

The loud growling sound echoed. Taehyung and Moon turned their heads getting startled by the sound effect. There appeared a huge monster like creature. It was making a thumping sound by stomping it's huge feet on the ground. Their eyes got widened in shock as if they were gonna pop out of their cavities anytime. 

It was big as a two-storied building with spikes on it's back and head. It's eyes were red as blood. It has long, sharp fangs. It's tail was sharp as a knife. It's feet as big as it can crash ten people at a time. The saliva dropping down from its mouth showing it's big sharp zig-zag teeth. 

"W-What the heck is this?" Taehyung freaked out.

The monster slowly headed towards them, stamping it's big steps. Taehyung got blank for a moment as he was shocked as hell. 

"What are you waiting for?!" Moon yelled, shaking him up. 

"H-huh!" he muddled. They both dashed out as fast as they could. 

The monster was chasing after them. They were running like crazy holding each other's hand.

Taehyung abruptly tripped over a rock which he didn't noticed and fell down on the ground. 

"Oh Taehyung! are you okay? Hurry! try to stand up, it's right behind us." Moon said, holding his arm. 

"But I can't, I think my ankle got twisted." 

"But we have to hurry, otherwise we'll end up being it's meal." she tried to help in standing him up. The monster was now only at some distance from them as it growled.

They heard a familiar voice all of a sudden.

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung got bewildered. 

Not only Jimin but all of them including Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jungkook, Hoseok and Bee came at the site out of nowhere. Jimin and Moon supported Taehyung and stood him up. 

"Are you alright, Taehyung-ah?" Namjoon asked getting worried. 

"Yee, I'm fine, hyung." he responded.

"What the hell is going on here? We heard the growling sound." Jin yelped. 

"W-we are trying to figure out the same." Taehyung stuttered.

They all were gathered when a massive fireball dropped down near them, leaving the portion burned. 

They got alarmed and observed in the direction from where it came. It was the monster that was launching them from it's big creepy mouth. It shot an another one which also luckily missed them. 

Everyone split up in different directions without looking at where they were going as all they knew at that time was to run only and somehow save themselves from getting hit. 

The monster continued to emit the balls of fire aimlessly. All of them were hastening here and there. Then the monster flipped it's sharp tail due to which Hoseok got hit in his stomach and knocked-down on the ground. 

Yoongi reached out his hand to him and straightened him up. Now, he got angered, his cheeks heated up as he clenched his fists.

Suddenly, the sound of an immense thunderstorm and lightning thumped their ears. 

Yoongi's eyes turned bright yellow. He approached to the sky due to which he was now at eye level to the monster. His body looked like it was emitting some kind of sparks. He stretched his arm upwards, towards the sky and the sky turned all black. A huge cloud like formation containing lightning currents and sparks formed in the sky. It seemed like he was gathering some kind of powers or electric discharge.