45. Trust Issues

Deadly winds in the atmosphere advanced as Jimin's eyes sparkled with a magnificent magenta hue, the one that could easily captivate anyone at the moment.

Here the super speed bearer stood, with his jaw clenched as he faced his replica who looked as mischievous as possible.

"Do you seriously call yourself a friend?" Jimin's replica spoke in a mocking tone, his arms crossed over his chest. "And if you do then how can you be so blind to not see what is going on around you?"

"What the hell do you mean?"

With that, Jimin propelled himself through the air in a short dash as he created a violent whirlwind which eventually engulfed both of them within, and sent the things flying around.

"Can't you see? The way he looks at her every single time," Fake Jimin scowled as he was twirling between the intense winds and so did Jimin. "Even an idiot can tell, that he's in love with her. Taehyung is in love with Moon!"

All went silent. No sound apart from the one created by the winds could be heard.

There levitated Jimin, seemed to lost his speech all of a sudden.

"N-No. That is not true," Jimin's voice came small as he couldn't believe what he just heard.

"Want to believe it or not but it is true. It. is. true, Jimin, and somewhere deep down, you are aware of that too." Surprisingly, fake Jimin's tone held a pain, a pain that seemed 'oh so real' to Jimin, who was in denial. "So don't pretend, at least in front of me because—"

"I'm you and you're me."

Jimin's replica's each word was sending daggers at his heart as he was trying hard to battle with his emotions.

Nonetheless, fake Jimin continued. "They both are best friends since childhood and have known each other better than you have and that's what makes it a lot deeper bond than her's and yours. You don't stand a chance against him."

"No, no, no!" Jimin's eyes shone brighter magenta as fury was evident on his features, the winds intensified even more as the whirlwind had now turned into an extreme hurricane. "This is all bullshit!"

"Fine. Just answer my one question," Jimin's clone had now placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders in a comforting manner. "Is it friendship or love for you?"

"Both equally matter to me." Jimin blurted out in a breath as he stared into his replica's overly sympathetic eyes.

"But I don't think the same goes for Taehyung because he has chosen one over the other."

Jimin was facing a loss of words once again as he suddenly thought of all the scenarios in his head.

How Taehyung had actually never shared his feelings about Moon. Does he think of her just as a good friend or something more than that?

Now Jimin started to figure it all, why does Taehyung didn't say anything for a good few minutes after Jimin had confessed what he feels about Moon. Why did he looked...hurt when he should be the opposite.

But the one thing that Jimin couldn't figure out was that- why did Taehyung put him in the dark? Why did he didn't tell him? Was he trying to portray himself as a victim, a sacrificer, an overgenerous?

"You have to make a decision before it gets too late. It is now or never, Jimin." Fake Jimin made piercing eye contact which somehow ended up making the super speed bearer look vulnerable.

"The first love of your life or the deceiving friendship," A dark glint was held in fake Jimin's eyes as a small smirk swept up to his lips.

"The choice is yours."