Level And Life

Level And Life 

9 levels

5 lives

Will they survive?

◃───────────▹

About the title

Many of you are probably be wondering about the 'And' of being started with the uppercase in the title of the book. Let me explain it cut and short. Actually, 'And' here is something more than just a conjunction joining the two words "Level" and "Life". Here 'And' depicts that Level And Life couldn't do without each other, and they must exist together because without Level, there's no life and vice-versa.   

◃───────────▹

Author's Note:

Hello guys! Thank you for clicking on this story. This is my first fan-fiction, so if I make any mistakes or you want to say anything or correct me then feel free to comment. Yeah, let me tell you that English is not my first language so I hope you bear with me.

I hope you enjoy the journey. And if you like it then please share your reviews by votes and comments.

- myfav_tae

◃───────────▹

COPYRIGHT | DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products if the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author have been asserted.

© 2020 by myfav_tae

HAPPY READING!