35. Zero O'Clock

12:00

Bam!

It was exactly twelve at the noon, Yoongi slowly opened his eyes only to found himself lying down in the middle of the road. He attempted to sit up but before he could do so, a sharp pain shot up in his head, he could see the wheels of his motorcycle right in front of him along with the scratches made all around. Although the place was unfamiliar, yet it seemed familiar in a strange way. 

The only thing Yoongi could hear was a long beep, his vision was turning blurry, his head was throbbing like crazy. He felt like his innards were being replaced by some kind of black hole. Then nausea crept from his abdomen to his head and the world went black.

The once scarlet pool of thick blood had turned brown on the damp concrete as Yoongi's pale hand dropped limp. 

With a stinging pain in his head, Yoongi was able to flutter his eyes open. The first thing he saw was a white ceiling that temporarily blinded him. As he traced his hand around his pounding head, there were bandages wrapped all around. His eyes then trailed down to see an IV tube attached to his wrist. It didn't take him any longer to realize that he was on a bed, on a hospital bed.

Multiple questions soon flooded his mind.

What happened after he had gotten into the accident? How he was here? Who brought him here? For how long, he had been unconscious?

No matter how much he stressed his senses, Yoongi couldn't remember a single thing.

"Oh, you're finally awake!" A boy with soft grey hair barged right into the room.

"W-Who are you?" Yoongi tugged the blanket close to his chest in a protective stance.

"Chill, chill! I'm not here to harm you,"

"I found you lying knocked out on the road. You were horribly covered in blood, so I brought you here." 

"T-Thanks." Yoongi sluggishly loosened up his grip on the blanket. He didn't know what else to say so he pursed his lips into a small smile.

"Are you feeling better now?" The former asked as he took a seat beside Yoongi's bed.

"Yes, it hurts a little... but I think it's bearable now." 

"Thankfully, there were no major injuries," The boy sighed in front of Yoongi sighed heavily.

"I tried to reach out to your family but I didn't seem to find your phone, it must've been lost during the accident."

"Oh, by the way, I'm Kim Seokjin." He stretched out his palm, and contrary to Yoongi's cold hand, it felt warm, as if assuring him everything will be fine.

"I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi." This time, Yoongi returned a bright grateful smile, his gums instantly flashing.

When nobody cared to help him, nobody gave a damn whether he was alive or died, they just passed by, seeing him supine insentient like that, Jin aided him. He couldn't be more thankful to that complete 'stranger' for saving his life.

And just like that, Yoongi found a friend in the form of Jin. A friend which he thought he will never be able to have throughout his life.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Bee got up almost immediately with acute pain in her head. Taking in the surroundings eventually, the place seemed recognizable.

"What the f—"

Her eyes were wide as saucers when she found out it was actually her College.

"No way,"

She was still in a perplexed state when a melody of slow, mellow music attracted her and she didn't realize how her feet had moved involuntarily and now she stood in front of a room, a practice room.