15. Fake

"A-arghh!"  a voice echoed in the air, shaking everyone up!

They rolled their necks above. Only to their surprise, there was a big stormy mystic grey bubble with a wine undertone, imprisoning a muscular human body inside it. It was like a trap with a person who was struggling to free himself.

"Jungkook-ah!"

"Hyung!!" Jungkook freaked-out. He was tossing and turning inside that bubble.

"How did you get there?!" Taehyung asked, wearing a dumbfounded expression on his face.

"I don't know hyung... I think it was when I got shot." he replied.

He punched the walls of the bubble to pop it. After a good amount of tries, the only thing he was able do was to change the shape of the bubble from round to oval but he was still confined within it.

"Remember Jungkook!, how you torn apart that sea monster's body by just with your bare hands. Use your strength!" Bee encouraged him.

"Ahhh!" he again pushed the inner walls of the bubble, this time with his elbows. His eyes turned to a light shade of grey. He knocked out his knuckles, shoved his arms, kicked his legs so desperately to release himself. 

No matter how much he strived, he couldn't get out of there, like that was not only a mere bubble but as rigid as steel.

Yoongi who was witnessing the scene, bombarded his electric beams on it. His eyes were radiating bright yellow. But as soon as the beams hit the bubble, instead of distorting it, they bounced back and smashed an alien. Due to which it fell away in the air and burnt down on the spot. 

He tested again but the same happened with it.

Namjoon tried to bring the bubble down first, he stretched out his palms to emit his energy. But nothing specific happened, his eyes lost their emerald shine after glimmering for a moment. He couldn't manipulate his power because their was no gravity.

All of their efforts went into the vain.

Suddenly, a small board appeared in front of Jin. 

'Dragon Katana.' Click here to use the weapon.

As he clicked and extended his hands, the same weapon showed up. It was a sharp, pointed Silver katana. 

He grabbed it firmly and flew up in the air with the help of his long black cape. Without a second thought, he threw it towards the bubble with all his might.

As soon at it's sharp-edged tip swished into the bubble, it got burst. 

Jungkook slipped onto the ground with a thud, creating some cracks.

"Are you okay?" Jimin troubled for him. 

"Hmm" the latter hummed, brushing off the dirt from his clothes.

Before the aliens could carry out an another attack, they all clashed with them. 

Some of the aliens tried to invade Namjoon, he felt useless of himself as he tried his best to make his powers work. He got nothing but despair. By that time, he was absolutely worn out.

He leapt into the air after getting hit, due to which he started to faint.

Beep. Beep. Beep...one life lost!

Right at the moment when he was about to receive the second shot, Hoseok and Yoongi came into the action with their respective glistening reddish-orange and bright yellow eyes.

They together burnt down all the aliens into ashes, whichever came across their way, with the unbeaten combination of their heat and shock waves.