10. This Magic Moment

"Here's our seafood, Guys!" Moon said excitedly as they came back to the mansion. Jungkook rushed to them taking a quick check on what they have bought.

"Great!" Hoseok speaks with dazzling eyes like they were holding the shine of whole universe in them. 

Suddenly, his eyes were turning light orange and some reddish-orange flames starts to emit from his hands. "Woah!" everyone got amazed upon seeing that, even he himself is shocked staring at his hands.

"Good! then we don't have to worry about grilling the fishes now" Yoongi takes a sigh of relaxation while Hoseok was still confused. And to the surprise, it actually worked as he starts to grill the fishes only by emitting some flames from his bare hands. Everyone sat around forming a circle. 

"Yah! Yoongi-ah, Why are you not eating anything? Don't you like it? Jin asks munching on his own food, seeing him lost in some deep thought. "No no, that's not the matter, I don't know but I'm feeling some kind of weakness since I have came here." he replies.

"Oh, may be it's because of the water that's why you are feeling nauseous." Namjoon said. "Hm...that can be the reason" Yoongi agrees and starts to eat too, paying it not much attention. 

"Uh..Everyone! you know when we went outside, we were encountered by a monster like woman. She was so dangerous." Jimin tells about the whole incident with a hint of surprise in his voice. 

"What? Are you all alright? Then what happened? How did you managed to escape from there?" Bee asked a series of questions, getting concerned. 

"Moon! Moon saved us." Taehyung responded. 

"What? Moon? But how?" she asks shockingly. 

"It was when we were about to became it's dinner, she came in between and freezed her down to her death with the help of her ice power." he continues to explain in detail. 

"What! Wow, so she has got the ice power?" Jungkook asks getting bewildered. 

"Yes!, you have missed the scene, that was so cool" Taehyung said still having the flashbacks in his head. Everyone starts to praise Moon upon hearing this. It doesn't even took a moment and their meal is all finished in a blink of an eye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was peeking outside the window folding his arms closed to his chest. The cool breeze slightly blowing the strands of his hair, his eyes closed just enjoying the peace. He was lost in his thought when interrupted by Moon. 

"Taehyung-ah, what are you looking at?" she asks as she stands beside him.

"Ah Nothing, I was just looking at the different creatures. Look! look at that one, that candy-colored fish is so weird." he gets amused. "Yes, and that one is transparent! You can see through it?! It's blood is translucent with a weak skeleton and creamy white gills." she mumbles getting amazed too. 

They were peering at the weird creatures. Then suddenly, a big shark like creature having three eyes instead of two appeared exactly in front of them, making them startle. They took a deep sigh as they were taken aback for a moment. An ice ball got fired from her hand in a sudden reflex causing a scratch on the glass window. 

She throws a tiny ice ball at him also. A cold shiver ran down his spine as he got hit straight on his bare neck.

He was about to say when he got an another one. 

"Ahh Moon Don't!, it's so cold." 

But she continued to throw them at him playfully despite seeing his 'not so pleasant look'. They were giggling and playing, with him trying to defend himself as much as he can. 

Then he suddenly grabs her hands causing her action to stop. Her giggling smile changes to an innocent and serious one. His grip on her hands gotten a little bit tight as he sends her a gaze. They both got silent as they stares at each other like they were lost in the deep ocean of each other's sparkling eyes just like they were lost in that waterscape which seems to have no end.

She don't know what happened to her but her heartbeat got a little bit fastened. His deep brown-black hair that covers his forehead, long enough to be touching his ears. It's because of his special aura or what that she can't help but got lost in his dark brown orbs that stared intensely at her. Eyes that cut like a knife and at the same time, eyes that can look through a soul. They were lost in the moment when Jungkook interrupts them clearing his throat. 

"What are you doing here, guys?"

"Um...n-nothing" Taehyung replies, quickly releasing her hands from his grip. They averted their eyes in every single direction they can, except at each other. "Yes yes, we were just glancing outside." she tries to handle the awkward situation. 

"Oooh, you sure?!" Jungkook asks in a teasing tone. "Yaaa" they both yells simultaneously, causing him to let out a giggle.

They all were busy in exploring various parts of the building, someone was looking at the big ancient paintings which were hanging on the creamy walls, someone was admiring the outside view. While Hoseok was sitting all alone on the stairs, hugging his knees close to his chest, just not thinking about anything. He can feel the presence of someone sitting besides him. 

"Oh Bee, I didn't noticed you" he speaks facing her. 

"By the way, I don't know much about you as we didn't actually got a chance to have a proper conversation before."

"But I know everything about you." she tells, letting him to be a bit surprised.

 "W-what?"

"I mean...you are so popular in college. Everyone talks about your charms and your amazing dancing skills always remains a hot topic, especially among the girls." she states, slowly whispering her last words.

"Ahaha, no that's nothing" he ruffles his hair out of embarrassment.

"I must say, you looked so cool back then when you used your powers and collapsed that monster just like that." he speaks breaking the awkward silence. 

"Hm...Then I will also say that you looked so cool when you chopped of it's tail into two halves in one go and also when you grilled us the delicious food using your powers.

'Haha', he lets out a chuckle showing his cute little dimples which he only shows occasionally. 

They both were chatting and giggling when suddenly the main gate banged open...

Author's note:

Hey guys!! How was the chapter? What do the you think about the rest of the superpowers? share your thoughts in comments section. Also don't forget to vote if you like it. Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day/night!! Take care, stay safe and hydrated~

Borrrahae 💜💜💜