3. Ready, Set, Go!

Taehyung rushed to his classroom as he was already late. But the professor had not arrived yet, he heaved a sigh of relaxation while trying to stable his heavy breath. His face enlivened, the imagination of everyone's reaction playing in his head in a loop. He walked to the desk where Jungkook was already seated.

"Hey, Kookie!, what's up?" He passed him a high five, a goofy smile plastered on his face. 

"What's with this smile, hyung?" Jungkook raised a brow as he could smell the suspicion just by the older's looks.

"Guess what?... I got an interesting game!"

"Wow, show me!" Jungkook immediately jumped out of his seat. 

He was about to reveal the same to him when the professor cut them short. 

"All of you take your seats. Now." 

"Ah!" Jungkook sighed, his lips curled into a pout as he quietly took his spot.

"Don't worry Jungkook, I'll show it to you along with our group during the break." He assured him. 

He then dropped a message on their group chat- 

"Guys, meet me at the Cafeteria in the break, I have something interesting to show you."

"What?" Jin asked curiously.

"It's a secret...just wait for some time." He replied. 

"Okay, Taehyung-ah!" Jimin's reply came immediately. 

As the lectures got over, they headed towards the cafeteria. 

"Moon! It's good you meet us here, I was going to call you anyway. Actually, I have to tell you about something, so join us." A wide smile crept up to his face as Taehyung supposed that. 

Moon hummed in response as she accompanied them.

As soon as they reached, Taehyung spotted the other guys already sitting at a round table, the sound of their giggling could be heard from afar. 

"Why are you all laughing so hard?" Jungkook asked, taking some interest. 

"Jin hyung cracked a silly joke, I don't know what's so funny about it that they're chortling like they're about to pass out." Pure disgust could be sensed dripping down from the tone of Yoongi's voice.

"You are very no fun, Yoongi-ah." Jin who first looked unamused sent him a death glare afterward.

"Now forget it. Taehyung, what do you want to tell us about?" Namjoon urged, his dimples were full-on display as he eagerly waited for the former's response.

"So guys, I've got a new computer game," Taehyung announced exultantly while taking out the same golden box from his bag. 

"Let me see," Before anyone could even move a finger, Jimin literally snatched the box from his hands. 

"Woah! This seems interesting."

"But where did you get this from?"

"Moon, that's not what's important right now." It only took Taehyung a cheeky smile of his to let it slid smoothly.

"Since it's a multiplayer game, so how about we play it together?" He proposed the idea further. 

Just as Taehyung expected, everyone showed great enthusiasm upon hearing him. 

"Oh, that's a nice idea!" The excitement could be sensed in Moon's voice. 

"Hey Bee, we are planning a game session, would you like to join us too?" Taehyung proffered as she was passing by their table.