46. My Heart Will Go On

"You're here, there's nothing I fear

And I know that my heart will go on

We'll stay forever this way

You are safe in my heart

And my heart will go on and on."

-

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Taehyung and Jimin, each with their gritted teeth, raised their voices in unison.

"Look!" Everyone snapped their heads almost startlingly, their gazes following the direction at which Bee pointed.

A wild hurricane was briskly progressing towards the royal palace, destroying everything that came in its way. Moon's cries and screams reverberated through the area as she was being dragged away, confined along with the whirlwind.

There was only one person who bore the immense power to control it and that was...Jimin, but he wasn't the actual cause this time. That concluded the things with a single possibility,

"His replica!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness," A guard who was armed with a sharp spear spoke as he placed his fist above his heart and bowed in front of the King. "They are here."

King Harold slightly shifted in his position as he was seated at his throne, with one leg crossed over the other. 

"Let them in."

-

The throne room's huge bronze and wooden doors barged open with a loud creak.

Taehyung whose eyes were blazing with a murderous glint marched in along with his other team members.

Even though everyone was furious to properly observe the surroundings, the beauty of the great hall was too astonishing to ignore.

Rows of pillars stood at each side, each one carved with numerous designs probably having some sort of significance. Overhead was the towering vaulted ceiling, with massive arches and columns, exquisite chandeliers hung from them. To the left side of the Hall, several windows with crystal glasses were allowing the light to enter. The floor was made of different types of marbles, a long flowing crimson-red carpet leading the way to the centre, to the throne. There sat the veiled King.

"Where is she?!" Before Jimin could even open his mouth to reprimand, Taehyung beat him to that. He hissed as venom was literally coating his voice.

"Ow, I knew you would come to me, sooner or later." King Harold's voice was deep enough to fill the entire room. He slowly raised from his seat and stepped down the stairs leading to his throne.

"Shut up!" Pure rage was evident on Taehyung's features as he didn't waste another minute to charge upon the King unnervingly. Pouncing upon the King, he didn't realize when he along with the King had broken through the giant glass windows and now they were outside, in an area that seemed like an open combat zone.

Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon along with the invisibility power bearer rushed after them outside with their eyes wide in shock upon the sudden action.

As soon as Taehyung regained his composure, he didn't even imagine what happened next.

Taehyung's eyes were wide as saucers, close to scooping out of their cavities at any time when he received the greatest shock of his life. A smirk played on King Harold's lips as he gently unveiled his face and just as he did, Taehyung found himself looking at a very similar face, a face which couldn't be more recognizing to him as it was none other than him.