Epilogue

"Run Taehyung! Run!!"

Taehyung was getting short of breath as he found himself running from fear. Dread was evident on his features as he glanced behind from time to time through his gritted teeth.

A cloud of thick black smoke swirled in the air, in the middle of which was a dark form, that seemed to bring terror with it. The ferocious beast bellowed with rage as it dangerously followed Taehyung. Its roar shook the ground itself, ripping across the air like thunder, which was more than enough to intimidate the mystical power bearer.

At a distance afar, Taehyung could see all of his friends lined up, screaming their lungs out to call him from the other side of the portal where they were present.

By then, Taehyung's eyes were glowing into the brightest shade of purple as he had already tried everything within his power to defeat the creature but the tenacious beast was never giving in as it continued chasing him mercilessly.

"Come on, Taehyung! Just a little distance more."

"You can do it!"

The group of eight couraged him as they were afraid because the portal had eventually begun to close and get narrower and narrower with each passing second.

Taehyung was too absent-minded to let the pleading voices to even comprehend in his ears. The only thing he knew at that moment was to just somehow save his dear life. He couldn't see anything around, all he did was just run and run with all his might.

The next moment, the fantastical creature spread its enormous, dust-caked green wings wide and flew to charge upon poor and helpless Taehyung.

"ARGHHH!"

Only Taehyung's deep shrill was heard before the portal had closed the way to his side.

-

Beep. Beep. Beep!

Taehyung woke up in fright, almost with a start. He squinted his eyes around to find himself nowhere but in his own bed.

The first thing he did was to turn off the beeping alarm. His hands then instinctively reached to grab either side of his sweaty forehead as he pushed back his hair in relaxation.

"It was a freakin' dream!"

It cost him a few seconds to calm himself down when a sweet aroma filled his nostrils which compelled him to drag his feet to the Kitchen.

As he entered, the same fruity aroma gave away the presence of fresh strawberries which were being sliced up nicely.

In a wink, a small gasp left Moon's lips as a soft hand gently crawled up to her half-exposed midriff as she wore a set of crop top and shorts.

"Tae?"

There he was, embracing the love of his life, his Moon from behind which disturbed the butterflies in her belly to dance around.

As Taehyung had straight come out of his bed, his all ruffled morning hair was giving him an appearance that one can just simply adore.

"Morning, sweetheart." Taehyung softly mumbled the words into her ear, followed by a little bite on her earlobe, which immediately sent tickles to her.

Just like always, his touch was so soothing, so warm yet so...icy as it let chills run down Moon's spine. "Good morning, honey."

"Don't you think we need some cuddles, huh?" Taehyung tone was sensual as he spoke in between the small kisses which he had started to leave down her nape, feeling the warmth of her skin.