16. Reality in Dreams

"Welcome to Level 4!"

The atmosphere was fresh and bubbly, fully contrasting with their expectations. A tinge of mysteriousness uniting with it. A quilt of pastel pink and blue hue gracefully kissing the sky. 

They were surrounded by dazzling display of colors. It was too bright to properly keep their eyes open. The astonished glow plastered on their faces as they glanced around, taking in the numerous shades that colored the place they stood in. The visible spectrum of saturated tones which enlivened the environment, drifting away the tension in the air.

They were getting astounded at every single moment as the levels were upgrading. And with each level, they were discovering the things which they never saw or imagined before. Every single place was so dissimilar from the previous one, bringing out a new, exciting yet petrifying experience that caused the shivers to ran down their spines. 

"W-what's this place?!!" Taehyung stunned, his mouth wide opened in agape.

"Is this a wonderland or something?" Moon spoke as her eyes met with an enthralling view.

Colorful wildflowers blooming in a patchwork of white, rose pink, bright yellow, violet, set against fresh green and olive gave a comforting effect to their tired minds. 

As they would get deeper into the path the number of trees would increase, first there would be a neat line, then would gradually add more and more trees until they would walk through a full forest. The forests were vivid due to them being full of red mess with the leaves on them having such a rich mixture of colors, including bright gold and intense reds and yellows. Declining through knee high grass would be a little place to sit under. 

Yoongi quickly laid down on the grass that swayed in the wind, not giving a damn about anything else. There was something about it, their movement synchronized yet independent, their hues so close yet unique. 

Namjoon hugged his knees close to his chest with his veiny arms folded, resting on them as he was preoccupied in his own thoughts, probably admiring the view. While the others were seated, with their legs relaxed apart, ankles feeling the cold crinkly grass underneath and hands resting backwards on their palms. 

It seemed like a feast of magnificent colors were working on their moods and bringing good vibrations, embracing them in it's ambience. 

"Who could've ever imagined this, us being in a game world, battling with the creepy monsters for our life, gaining the superpowers." Hoseok said, reminding all the things that stormed into their lives without a notice, which turned their lives upside down. 

"And now this place which seems to be a dreamland like in fairy tales. Isn't it all supposed to be a dream? " Bee added.

To which Jimin unhesitatingly nodded. 

They were chatting when interrupted by a strange sound.

They looked behind only to be met with Jungkook who was already asleep, his lips parted as he snored. 

"I know you're tired but at least close your mouth otherwise a bug will go inside." Jin chuckled, doing the same with his own hands, wondered to see his reaction. 

As everyone expected, Jungkook parted his mouth again not even caring, completely lost in his sleep. 

"How cute." Namjoon let out a giggle.

Taehyung also had slid into the deep slumber as if the leaves rustling in the wind sang a lullaby.

Next to him there was Moon. She was sitting, bothering her palm a little to support her chin, just adoring the beauty of the person in front of her.