12. It's not over yet

They watched in confusion as the big bubbles started to form at a distance. 

There popped a most terrible creature, resembling nothing they saw before. 

Their jaws almost dropped as they slowly took a brief look at its whole appearance. It was a long black creature with a sharp head, reminiscent of that of a dragon. Its toothy jaws were large enough to admit a man inside, and each flake of its horny scales exceeded an oblong shield in length with two elongated arms. It had ell-long hair hanging from its moderately long neck, sharp black scales and flaming red eyes. Prowling through ocean, boasting a more fierce appearance, possibly signifying the grave danger it brought. 

There was a moment of silence as they gulped the lump formed in their throats as the creature lifts itself up like a column from the water.

The monster let out a loud, booming roar before launching itself towards them. 

Jungkook moves forward as a lone bead of sweat rolled down his temple. The nervous expression in his eyes was replaced by the fierce steel grey ones as he punched the monster on its scales, causing it to back off a little. He landed multiple kicks with a few strikes with his bare fist before it could make an another attack.

The creature halted at that instant. 

It came into view again as it's leap attacks creating a massive impact that sends all nearby creature flying. 

Suddenly, Bee's eyes changed their color to pale golden. She manipulated and generated illusions within a certain area as she associated that area with a person and the monster chewed down whatever came into its view including a solid rock with a sharp edge as its brain organizes its elements to it with a whole alive man.

Due to which, some of the muscles around its neck rip apart and the blood flowed out of them.  

In that moment of distraction, the creature's spiked tail accidently had pierced through the side of Taehyung's waist, which made him shout a bit in pain. 

"Are you alright, Taehyung-ah?" Jin asked with concern to which he nodded with a hum, holding his waist with his palm.

Moon quickly began to lower down her internal body temperature as well as the external temperature of the water as her eyes were now gleaming ice blue. She deep-froze the water into a solid state in the form of ice spikes. Then she simply glided through the ice and stabbed the ice spikes in different parts of its body: one in the appendages on the head; one inside its jaws; one in its already half dismantled neck; and two in the hard black scales.

"Oh crap! I can't generate the fire because of the water." Hoseok yelled as he wanted to help Moon, seeing her fighting alone with that monster. 

Then something caught in his mind and he raised his both arms straight like he was embracing the water. His eyes were now glowing light orange as he started to raise the temperature of the water slowly and in a matter of few seconds, the portion of water only around the monster got heat up and then began to boil.

Everyone dragged their few steps back because of the strong impact of heat and cold.

The monster began to struggle due to the cold-heated effect at the same time.

In the meantime, Jimin reached up to its two hundred feet long body and started to swirl around it in rapid circular movements. His eyes which were dark brown now glimmering into magenta.  He was fast as much as he cannot be seen where he was present at a particular time. He created a whirlpool caused by the meeting of continuously circulated, conflicting water currents. 

Everyone else reacted to those swirling motions of eddies in the ocean with a strong flinch as Jimin's speed was getting increased with every minute. The other creatures in the sea were being thrown here and there while some were tugged along with the monster, everything was getting destroyed because of that. 

Jungkook knew that he was the only one except Jimin itself who could be able to withstand those uncontrollably strong water currents. So he approached to the top at the surface, avoiding and cutting the vigorous water currents. 

The creature was now half submerged in the water, progressing by a series of vertical undulations and the upper half of its body exposed outside the water. Swimming at the surface with two enormously elongated arms trailing along through the water producing exactly the picture like a general cylindrical shape with flattened head, appendages on the head and neck, a dark color in top and a lighter shade beneath, progression non-steady, body almost straight but capable of being bent, and sprouting water.

Jungkook swam away from its rushing bite attack and then swam back to hit on it. His eyes again turned steel grey. He drifted along with the monster to below the surface, slicing its body from top to bottom like his bare hands were doing the work of a sword, resulting in its whole body being torn and the blood draining out from every inch of it. 

The monster started to wobble making a disgusting sound of grunting and growling.

Jungkook came down, brushing off his clothes which were now drenched in monster's blood.

While Namjoon started to control the gravity of water with a thought about the whole marine life getting destroyed if that monster will collapse like that. His eyes changed their original color to shining emerald. He originated to form intricate patterns in the water as the water began to divide leaving a big space in between and the monster which was struggling and splashing before was now buried to it's death, deep down in that space making a huge thud. 

They got relaxed with letting out a heavy breath while a voice started to echo.

"Beep beep beep, one life lost" the sound of a siren ringing filled in the surrounding, indicating that someone's life was in danger.

They were in a state of turmoil as they wondered what's wrong. All the eight of them were present standing alright except the only one.

"Yoongi hyung?!" Taehyung shouts, seeing that he was not present at the moment.

"Yaah!, Where is Yoongi? Jin also screamed founding that he was missing.

Everyone got worried and began to search for him everywhere, calling his name.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

When all were busy in confronting with that monster. A long tail wrapped around Yoongi's body which dragged him away without anyone noticing it as he couldn't even shout as his mouth was also blocked by the monster's tail.

He was trapped in those muscular scales. He tried to use his electricity power but only he obtained from it was shock as the electricity was acting complementary to the water and the bright yellow color in his eyes faded back to normal.

He scuffled as it girded him even more. His breath was getting heavy and unstable as he was getting choked. He felt an acute pain. He struggled and tried to stay upright and summon every ounce of strength left in him and for a brief moment he did. Then his breath started to betray him as he was becoming short of it and he gradually started to loose consciousness...

Author's Note:

So guys what do you think, what will happen to Yoongi? share you thoughts about it through comments. Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day/night!! Take care and stay safe~

Purple you all 💜💜💜