The Prom pt2

Aang's POV:

We're at a table in the cafeteria. Sokka and Suki are getting punch for us all as we're playing Truth or Dare. The forfeit is only if you fail to do a dare then you have to drink as much punch as possible, keeping in mind it has alcohol. It's a bit weird as Mai and Zuko are the only ones who soon will be allowed it, in a week, and the rest of us not. They come back giving us 3 each, then Sokka starts. "Katara," "Come on." she says annoyed. "Truth or Dare?" she thinks, "Truth." I look nervous. "Who do you hate more than anyone." "My 'husband to be'." she says. "Accurate."

Katara's POV:

Sokka and Suki never really interacted with anyone but our friend group this entire prom so we all danced for a bit. Then 15 minutes later we played 'Spin the Bottle.' It was simple, you had to go to the bathroom for 7 minutes with someone and make out with them, if one of you didn't like that idea you would just talk. As there were me and my brother and Azula and Zuko if say I spun it and it landed on my brother I would spin again because that's disgusting. Sokka started.

Sokka's POV:

I begged for Suki and she begged for herself. It landed on... SUKI! "Yess." We both said, "See ya in 7 minutes." my sister said. My girlfriend and I kissed for a good solid 2 minutes, 4 minutes we just talked. Then with 1 minute to spare we went back. "Hello there." Katara said. Then it was Azula's turn to spin the bottle, it was about to land on Mai but it landed on Zuko so she spinned again. It landed on Ty Lee, "See ya soon." she said. "So, who wants to go next?" "I can." Toph said. "A'ight. And I'll go after you." my sister said. "Alright, just a few rules." I say leaving her sighing annoyed.

Toph's POV:

"No touching each other unless if it's on the lips, no longer than 7 minutes and no business getting you pregnant or something." Katara drank some water as she couldn't have alcohol, "Too late for that one." "Oh yeah." he said. I snickered. I pushed Aang away from his girlfriend, "Hey! Am I not allowed to touch my girlfriend's hand?" he asks. "Oh yeah, suuuure you were holding her hand." I say. "Shut up Toph." he says about to do it again. "Ahem." I say, Azula and Ty Lee come back. I spin the bottle, it landing on Sokka. Oh frick- I have a huge crush on him. "Byeeee."