The plan

Aang's POV:

Malina being in on the plan was a massive advantage as Sokka was living with Suki and Katara with me. There were officially 10 people in the 'group'. At 4pm today we all met up at my house, Sokka didn't have work so we were fine, I then introduced Malina to the 6 people who didn't know her. "Malina?! What are you doing here?" Katara asked. "I'm gonna help you against your dad." she said proudly. My girlfriend just nodded. Suki was working on coding, she figured she could find out more info about her boyfriend and best friend's dad. Toph was the 'supervisor'.

Katara's POV:

The entire team worked so hard. "I'VE GOT IT!" Ty Lee shouted. "Sorry." she then said seeing we were all staring at her. "What is that Ty Lee?" Azula asked, "This my friends, and or girlfriend, is a chip. It has every conversation a person had loaded. This is the last in the area, and listen." Mine and Sokka's dad was speaking to someone, I recognise this conversation. He had it soon after he kicked me out but I was packing. These were his words, "Yeah, she's a terrible daughter. Of course I forced her to become my fiance, why else do you think I would get someone so awful?"

Sokka's POV:

He carried on, "I'm glad my wife is dead, y'know. Yes, you're right. Which of my repugnant children? Okay, my daughter is next." We all looked at my sister. "Oh no." Aang said. "Oh yes." said a voice, "I've found you. Now as it's your time to shine, why don't I do it in front of your friends?" Dad said basically taking Katara. "KATARA!" Aang said as Dad was getting away. Ty Lee knocked him over, I hit him with my boomerang. Aang was helping Katara. Then he took my boomerang and did what I did to him to Katara, he then left. "I'm a failure." Aang said. 

Suki's POV:

Aang jumped, holding onto the vehicle. He opened the door because Sokka and Katara's dad was taking a break. He ripped off the tape from her mouth. She kissed him, then said where he's planning on going. "Do you know why this is happening?" "I refused to marry that man so he's making me 'pay'. It's like when Mom cheated to be with the man she loved." Malina then unwraps the stuff around her and Aang kisses his girlfriend again. Azula then sees Sokka and Katara's dad come so we quickly make a break for it just to be on the safe side.

Azula's POV:

We run as fast as possible. Then everyone but me get in Sokka's vehicle, I see my friends' dad and jump from the front into the back. We're about to go on a bridge, "Hold on, I've got you." Zuko says. I jump in when we get on the bridge but it's a dead end. "TURN AROUND!" "I'M TRYING." Sokka says at Toph. There's people surrounding us. "Sokka, I'm gonna say something completely irrational." Malina says. "Tell me it, I need anything to save us." "Break the door." "What?! How's that gonna help?" "We'll fall in the water. Creating the idea we fell and drowned."

Toph's POV:

"That's madness." Azula says. "I like madness." I say. We then jump to our 'doom'. Sokka puts me on his back, Azula and Zuko swim with Sokka, Suki, Malina and Katara. "This is dumb." Ty Lee says, on Azula's back. Aang looks at the bridge, exploding. "Would you rather be there?" "Aw man, I really liked that van." Sokka says. We then keep going. "Y'know, I thought this would be much shallower." Mai says, on Zuko's back. "Alright we're almost there. This leads us to New Mexico, we'll catch a cab home tomorrow. Still 1 more hour till we reach New Mexico." I say.

Malina's POV:

 We keep swimming, then we reach a sewer. "Okay, just a warning before we go in the sewer. It is stinky, invested with rats and other stuff. Alright who wants to get taken by a psycho?" I say. Everyone stares at me, then we jump in. "WEEE- Oh shoot." Ty Lee says. "AHH RATS!" "It's okay Ty Lee." Azula says. "This smells bad." Sokka says. "Don't breathe in the gas, it's damaging for you and your and Aang's future child." I hear Katara whisper. "And welcome to the border!" I say. "The smelly border actually." Sokka says. "True." I say. "Are we in New Mexico yet?" Ty Lee asks.

Zuko's POV:

We get out of the sewer and Sokka feels like being sick so he is sick in the sewer. "Got any more sick Sokka? Dad and his 'gang' are on the way." He shakes his head so we run. Toph is next to me, who is next to Aang, Katara and Sokka who is behind Malina, who is next to Azula, Ty Lee, Mai and Suki. We're surrounded yet again. "I have an idea but it's risky." I say, "What is it?" "When rolling over cars set aflame sometimes, but you need light. A LOT of light." "I know what you're thinking Zuko. I'm calling Mom." Azula says. We all get our phones out full brightness.

Mai's POV:

Ursa, Zuko and Azula's mom, comes with an old car and drives it down. She quickly jumps out and it goes aflame. "What now?" Katara says "Now, they can't see us. Let's make a break for it." Zuko replies. We run through the steam, all of us but Katara breathing it in. "Sweetness, you, whatever you do do not breathe the gases." Toph says. Aang and Sokka help the rest of us until it's only me and Ty Lee. I get up and help her, she's up so I cut the rope. We then reach New Mexico. "Okay, so tell me why I'm here?" I said jokingly. Everyone stared at me then realised.

Ty Lee's POV:

A cab came and me and Azula got the front seats, Mai and Zuko behind us who were in front of Toph and Malina just 9th and 10th wheeling. Suki and Sokka are a seat behind Toph and Malina and Katara and Aang at the back. Azula looks so pretty with her black hair loose and with a red summer dress. We all go to a shop really quickly, I buy pink clips and bows. Azula buys temporary gold hair dye for the tips of her hair, Suki buys it in red for some strands. Katara and Aang stayed with Toph and Malina. We then go back as Mai, Zuko and Sokka don't buy anything.