After...

Aang's POV:

Me and Katara went back upstairs, She took off her robe and I see her swimming costume. "You didn't take it off?" I say, talking about her swimming costume. "No, and I'm not gonna. I need someone else to." she says, holding my face with her left hand. She knows I find that tempting about her. Like, very tempting. It makes me want to just yank off her outfit. Especially when she bites/licks her lips when doing so like now. I push her directly on top of my bed. She takes off my robe leaving me just wearing my swimming costume as well, she puts her hand on my chin.

This is yet another hot thing she does. I dunno why it is but it is. I then just look at her, who's looking both at my face and my chest. I have no words just actions and those actions are done by my head without my brain and conscience's approval. However Katara just watches and enjoys the 'show' that I'm performing. Of course this won't be a show for the eyes of young children if my brain doesn't act now on what I'm about to do. I don't think, I just do. Do what? Rip off the top part of my pregnant girlfriend's swimming costume. She's enjoying this vastly.

Katara's POV:

Do I know what Aang's doing? Yes, yes I do. Do I care? No, no I do not. He kisses me, I know why he's doing this. If I kiss him back, he's allowed to do this. If not he's not allowed. I without looking back kiss him back. He then is about to take off the bottom part of my swimming costume. He doesn't as I take off his instead. He looks longingly at me, I know why yet again. He's saying in his eyes, "What if we get caught?" I just let go of him so he can continue what he already started. I love Aang and I trust him. I know I only met him on Monday but I don't care.

Is what we're doing bad at 6pm? Very much so. Again do I care? NO, NO I DO NOT. We're both very much exposed right now. I hear Sokka's footsteps. I quickly put on my robe and Aang puts on his and he puts on Netflix acting like we're watching a movie. "Hey you two. Watching a movie?" Sokka asks. I nod. He then leaves the room and Aang turns off Netflix and I lock the door. It's officially just me and Aang, both exposed and both in the same bed. he kisses me pretty much everywhere. I hope Sokka doesn't wanna come back soon. 

Suki's POV:

We watch a movie with chips. Aang's uncle watches it with us as it's a mild 18. There's no... it scenes but a lot of violence and kissing. "Hey, wanna have pizza? It's 6:30 and about this time when I have no work and it used to be just me and Aang we'd have dinner." "Sounds good." us 3 say. "I'll check with Aang and Katara." "Just to let you know they're watching a movie." Sokka says. Gyatso not believing Sokka says, "Okay." he then says to Aang and Katara, "Pause the movie." out loud shouting almost. "Alright Uncle." Aang says. Gyatso then comes downstairs. 

"They're coming." he says. Aang comes down wearing some black sweat pants and a yellow and orange shirt and messy hair as usual. Katara shortly after him wearing a blue skirt and a yellow and orange v-neck jumper with long sleeves and slightly bigger than her size. With a messy two braids. She also has a faint kiss mark like Aang's skin color on her neck. "Okay, what kinda pizza do you want?" Sokka says one with bacon, I share with Sokka. Toph agreed to share with Gyatso on a one with salad and Aang and Katara share a Margherita. The wait should be 15 minutes each.