At school

Aang's POV:

Me, Toph, Sokka and Katara were talking about what happened. Then Suki and Zuko came  as Ty Lee, Mai and Azula were chatting among themselves, "So, how did that feel?" I asked. "How did what feel?" Zuko asked. "Oh basically I knocked someone out with a book no big deal." Katara replied. "What do ya mean 'No big deal'? THAT WAS SO FRICKING COOL!" Toph said. Suki walked to next to Sokka, "Wait what happened?" "Basically Katara was getting an arranged marriage to a 24 year old and she knocked him out saying, 'And that is how you knock out a dunderhead' 

"You knocked someone out?!" Suki said sorta angrily. "And I felt good doing it." Katara said, very proud of herself. "What did you use?" Zuko said. "A heavy book." I said. "The poor guy." Suki said, we all stared at her but Zuko. "Suki, it was a 24 year old literally sexualising me, a 16 year old." Katara said. "Ew, disgusting man." she said. There were 5 minutes before the register so we went outside extremely quickly as we saw a fire. "Why are we here?" Sokka asked. Katara took off the necklace she was forced to wear. She looked at me like, "I'm ready." she then held it.

Katara's POV:

I got ready and I then chucked the necklace in the fire. "What was that for?" Sokka asked, "That was Mom's" I shake my head, "Mom's is in Aang's car. That's the one Dad forced me to wear, the horrible man's." "Phew." he says. We then run inside. The register is in one minute. "Hello you 6, sit down." Jet was staring at me, I ignored him. To be honest I dunno who's worse, the dunderhead I was going to marry or Jet. Then I realise the dunderhead only wanted me for my body. I take a drink of water as I'm terribly thirsty. Well I'm not but y'know. Aang looks at me.

Oh thank goodness he's wondering if I'm okay. But not just me obviously. The register ends and we go to Art. Aang is making sure I'm okay, again not just me. I see Jet, "Hey, wanna go out tomorrow?" he says. "No." I say. "You okay Sweetie?" I nod, "You're tired, aren't you?" "Yeah, very." He kisses my forehead then the teacher comes and we're allowed to choose where to sit. Toph sits with me and Aang. "Hey." she says, "Hey." Aang replies. I yawn, carrying a HUMAN BEING is tiring. "This is a double lesson so break is next, just another hour and a half."

Toph's POV:

I do some braille art work, braille is boring at first but it gets better. Katara feels like she's in pain but she said she's fine so I'll be here if she needs me. Then she goes to the bathroom. "Y'know Katara looks nice today." I say. "I know. But you're blind how do you know she looks nice?" Aang says, "Your blood pressure." Aang spits out his water. She quickly comes back as she dropped something, it feels like something chocolatey but with cereal. She then goes back. "Only 1 hour 5 minutes of class left." I say. "Yeah, then after recess 1 more lesson 'till lunch today, I dunno why."

She comes back and does her work. "Alright everyone, put your work stuff away. As we will be doing a test, if you have any problems with that please come to me." the teacher says so me and Katara go up, "Mr Davis, my friend is blind and I have only been able to do work for 10 minutes." "Alright you get 15 minutes and you can read a book." We nod and go back. I read my book in braille, then the teacher leaves the classroom for a moment and Jet comes over to our table, "Hey." he says smirking at my friend. "Leave me alone Jet." "Once you go on a date with me."