Party...kinda

Katara's POV:

The pizzas came. I then got some drinks for everyone, smoothies before you think alcohol, Sokka and Suki shared yet again but Suki just layed her head on Sokka's shoulder after. Toph had hers and then began her half of the pizza. Gyatso had some water. I had my half of the pizza before the smoothie so when I was gonna drink any it was all gone, "Hey! You finished the smoothie." I said to Aang, pouting yet again. "I have something better than a smoothie." he said, my eyes scintillated. He then kissed me and I kissed him back almost pushing his chest.

"Ahem." Sokka said. Me and Aang then cut it out. "Hey Katara, Aang you th-two okay?" Toph said. "Were you about to say 3?" Sokka said. "No, why would I?" Toph said. Sokka being a 'detective' scanned for 'evidence'. "Hang on a second, are you p-" "NO!" I shout. Aang whispers, "I think you should tell him." "If I do, say hi to mine and Sokka's mom for me." "Actually maybe not." "Hang on what? Is Katara p-" "NO!" me and Aang both caterwaul. "Ahhh, that's why you ate cucumbers the other day." "Sokka I am not pregnant." I say. Sokka says to Suki, "She totally is."

Aang's POV:

Katara looks like she's gonna send Sokka to their mother on a one-way-ticket and Sokka looks at me like I'm next. "I mean, at least you're still a virgin." Suki face palms her forehead. "What?" "Sokka obviously she's not, you need to lose your virginity to become pregnant." Toph says. "How long has this been going on for?" Suki asks. "I'll tell you two answers and you need to figure out which one's true." I say, "Since Monday and since yesterday." Suki thinks, "Yesterday." "Uh, yeah sure." Katara says. "Which one is actually correct?" "Number 1." Sokka faints.

3 minutes passed and Sokka's slowly getting back to normal. "Aang, you dare take off my sister's clothes?" "I mean it's not like she didn't do it back." I laugh. Gently Katara elbows me. I then look at her, "Wow." I say sarcastically. She then puts her hand on my face and licks her lips at me. I whisper, "Not yet." to her. "Alright." she whispers back. Katara then took off my jumper showing her white top. The white top was revealing but only I could notice that. She then smiled at me, I didn't say a word. Just looked at her. Oh my gosh she's so beautiful. Suki then begins to speak.

Suki's POV:

"It's getting kinda late. We should head to bed or go home." "Katara, wanna stay here or come with?" Sokka says. Katara says she wants to stay here. "See ya at school." she says to me, Sokka and Toph. Me and Sokka say "See ya." and Toph just says, "See ya there... or not." and does an evil grin and we all start bursting out laughing but Gyatso. "What's so funny? I know what she said but why's it funny?" "I'm blind and everyone was saying 'See ya tomorrow' to each other and I said that plus 'or not' because of my blindness." "Ohhhh." Gyatso laughs in a lot of pain.

"Wanna stay at mine Suki?" "Yeah sure." 5 minutes later we arrive at Sokka and Katara's and a man and a woman looking 20 years younger than him next to him. "Dad!!" Sokka says. "Hey Sokka. Who are these young ladies?" "Dad, Suki and Toph. Suki and Toph, Dad. Suki's my girlfriend and Toph's my best friend." "Wow, they both look like lovely young ladies." "I would say that you look like a very nice dad but I dunno how you look as I'm blind." Toph says. "Malina, this is my son. You never got to officially meet him." "Hi." they both say to each other.