Meanwhile...

Aang's POV: 

Me and Katara are watching a movie in my bed on Netflix. She doesn't really look like she's paying attention to the movie, more me. I take off my shirt as it's boiling. She looks at me flushing(blushing). I turn the movie off as it's over. I then look at her. She's staring at me, I then kiss her with extreme passion. She kisses me back, also with extreme passion. It's 9pm yet we're so tired. I decide to go to try to go to sleep but Katara has other ideas of course. I then fall sleep.

I wake up at 9:30 to find Katara exposed on top of my also exposed body. But a blanket not on top of her. I put a blanket over her yet she pushes it off. I laugh quietly. I know how she feels about blankets in this state. It's funny, we met each other yesterday and we've already seen each other like this twice: today and yesterday. She wakes up and kisses me. She's so enticing. "Y'know it's my 16th birthday tomorrow." she says. "Alright, I'll give you your present after school."

Katara's POV:

"Why not at school?" I ask,  "Just wanna see your reaction, just us two." Aang says. "Okay." I say, "When's your birthday?" I ask Aang. "2 months from now, why?" "Well a girl gotta know her boyfriend's birthday, right?" he kisses me on the forehead, "Right." It's currently 10pm so we decide to watch another movie while hugging having only each other and a blanket covering us. "Oh maybe not this one." Aang says accidentally selecting an 18 movie. I giggle. "One sec, Toph's calling." "'Kay."

I answer the phone and a sarcastic Toph says, "Thanks Katara for helping me pack my room at your and Sokka's house." "Oh, sorry Toph. I'm having a sleepover at Aang's, can you tell Sokka?" "Fine." She hangs up and I get back into the bed with Aang and we watch a movie. "Hello Aang I'm home early." Gyatso says. "Oh frick-" Aang whispers. I get my pyjamas on quickly. Aang gets his on too. "Don't worry Aang, I won't come into your room if Katara's there. I know how... close you two are."