Aang's swimming party

Katara's POV:

I get dressed into my swimming costume in the bathroom, when I'm half done I get a sorta pleasant encounter with Aang. "Hey." he says. "Hey." I say back. "You okay to go swimming in this... state?" "What's that supposed to mean?" I pout. "I'm just saying Sokka, Suki, Zuko or Mai could find out." "Eh, it'll be fine." "Alright, just looking out for you." he says, looking slightly down to kiss me. I then put the other half of my swimming costume on and we get going. Suki and Sokka are the only ones in the pool so far and Toph is sitting on a beach chair chilling.

"Ty Lee, your sunscreen. Don't forget it." Azula says. "Thank you Azula." she says, squirting it on her hand to put on her arms. Mai, not showing it, is on the diving board scared. "You can do it Mai!" Zuko half yells. "My poor eardrums." Toph says as a joke. Sokka checks the time, "It's 2:45. I better get ready for work." "Bye Sokka." Suki says, kissing him on the cheek. Zuko goes after Mai on the diving board excited and dives head first. "Uh, Sokka?" Aang says, when Sokka is about to go inside. "Yes?" Sokka says. "My uncle said you have the day off today." "YES!" he says.

Aang's POV:

Sokka is about to get in the water and accidentally pushes Katara off. Toph can't help but snigger. Katara after drying up starts laughing as well. I then get in the water, it's very warm for this cold-ish September day. "Is it cold?" Katara says. "Yea, freezing. You're gonna freeze to death." I say jokingly. She jumps in, "AHHH it's boiling." she says, I hold her. "It can't be that bad." Azula says. "Lovely and cold." Katara just stares at Azula. Katara lets go of me and she finds the water not that warm anymore. "Okay everyone, who wants to play 'Never Have I Ever'?"

"ME!" Toph, Ty Lee, Azula and Sokka say. Katara quite tired whispers in my ear, "Alright." "6 against 3. I guess we're playing." I say. Suki starts, "Never have I ever...taken someone's first kiss from them." Me, Azula, Mai and Sokka stand up. "Never have I ever...been in more than one relationship." Suki and Zuko stand up, the rest of us sitting down. "Never have I ever...had a very embarrassing injury" I stand up, showing a scratch on my leg from the age of 5. I got it when I fell off my 1st bike. "It's 5pm, we should probably go inside." "Yeah. I agree." I say.

Toph's POV:

We go inside and Zuko and Mai sleep on the couch. Sokka raids the fridge, with Aang's permission, and gives some of his food to Suki. I just sat on the step and Aang and Katara rushed to Aang's room, who knows why. Then it hits me, why else would a couple go into a bedroom? I go to the bathroom and hear noises. Noises from Aang's room. I try to find any distinct noises, nothing. Hang on a minute I hear screaming, is he harassing her? I stay outside the door, "Twinkle-Toes, what are you doing?" "Nothing." Alright I'm going in. I put on one of my shoes.

"Hey Toph." Katara says with Aang on top of her, Aang accidentally slips and I hear the screaming again. "Aang calm down." she says. He says, "Sorry." "It's fine, you did nothing wrong." I 'look' at Katara. "What do you mean, 'You did nothing wrong'? You were literally screaming." I say. She laughs, "Don't worry I'm not in pain, and I wasn't screaming in fear either. I just was annoyed because Aang wouldn't kiss me." "I apologised 10 times already." "Anyway Toph, could you uh not tell Sokka about any of this business?" "Don't worry, I won't." I say.

Suki's POV:

Me and Sokka watched a movie in the spare room which is actually his boss' room. We watch the movie on Aang's uncle's Netflix account. When we're done for now with it, we remove it from 'Continue Watching' in case Sokka loses his job. It turns 6pm and Sokka says he sees Mr Gyatso's car. He walks in and says, "Hello Sokka. Pleasure to see you today. And who is this?" "This is my girlfriend Suki." "Hello Suki, I am Sokka's boss at where he works." "Hello." I say, shaking his hand. He looks about in his 50s so not too old, not too young. "Aang, I'm home."

 Aang comes down with messy hair and clothes, the exact same can be said for Katara. "Hello Mr Gyatso." she says, just before being brought into a hug. "How was school today for all 4 of you?" he asks. "Good." I say and so does Sokka. "Excellent." Aang says, and Katara says "Excellent but vastly tiring." He whispers to Aang and Katara, "Have you told them?" they both shake their heads. I wonder what he's talking about. Zuko comes in dragging Azula, which she wanted, "Why hello there. You must be Zuko and Azula." Zuko is confused. "How do you know my name?"

Zuko's POV:

"I know your uncle." he says. "Oh right. "Your uncle is an excellent human being." "He really really is." I then find Mai putting on her coat and scarf ready to go. "I'm cold, get over it." We then go. "Thanks for having us." Mai says. "It's fine." Mr Gyatso says. We then walk out and I drive her to her house. "Zuko. We forgot Azula." "Are you sure?" I say. "YES!" Mai says. "<insert s word> Alright I'll turn around." "Ha you thought." Azula says. I jokingly say, "I fricking hate you both." "Hey uh Zuko. There's 4 of us here." Ty Lee says. "Cool." I say.

Ty Lee and Azula make out in the back. "Just slightly disgusting." I say sarcastically. "Welcome to Sokka's world I guess." Mai says. "Huh." I say nodding. "Thankfully we begin Senior year next year. "Aww, my brother wants to leave me. Not happening." Azula says. We arrive at Mai's and she gets off and kisses me. "Alright, Azula. Next to me." I say and Azula comes to me. "Here's some music from your playlist on Spotify." As The World Caves In plays, "Um chile anyways soo." Ty Lee says. Azula puts the volume up. Ty Lee then gets out of the car and kisses Azula goodbye.