The Prom pt1

Aang's POV:

I'm getting ready, the prom is still in an hour. "Hey." Katara said, coming into our room. "Hey." I say back. We kiss happily. "You got a date then to the prom?" I ask her. She replies jokingly, "Yeah, I'm going with Jet." We burst out laughing, "But seriously, wanna go together?" she asks me. "No, why would I wanna go with my girlfriend?" I say jokingly, again we burst out laughing. "Of course." I say seriously. "I will be getting my dress." she said, trying to get her bag. "Oh no you don't." I say grabbing her gently for a hug. "Don't worry, I won't abandon you. I'll stay here."

Katara's POV:

I get changed, Aang looks at me complete vermilion. "You like what you see?" I say, laughing. "Extremely." he says, holding onto me. "Anyway, I best get ready." I say, he nods and lets go of me. I put on my dress, an ultramarine dress going as far as to my knee. It is also strapless and is longer on the back. I bring some flowers with me that Aang suggested I brought. He stares at me, "Hey." I say when his eyes reach my face, "H-He-Hey." he said in awe. "You look beautiful." He says. "Thanks, you look pretty snazzy." (get it like korra said to asami?) "Thanks. Now let's go."

Sokka's POV:

Me and Suki arrived early on, "Wow Suki." I said. "What?" she said fixing her bun. "You look like a semi-white Tiana from The Princess and The Frog." I joked, "Yeah, that's the point." I gasped. Then Mai and Zuko arrived, "This is boring." she said jokingly. "Wow Mai. That red and black dress looks amazing." Suki says. "Thanks." she replies. Toph comes in a limo, "Ugh I hated that." "You're wearing a skirt?" Zuko says, Toph takes it off. "Well not anymore." I say. Then Azula and Ty Lee come. "Wow Azula, didn't know you would be wearing pink." her brother says, laughing. 

Azula's POV:

"I convinced her." Ty Lee said, "It's true." I mentioned. "Where are Katara and Aang?" Mai asks. "Twinkle-Toes is parking." Toph said. "Oh okay." Suki says. "How do you know? You're blind." Sokka says, "I feel people's vibrations in my feet." she says pointing to her feet. "Oh my gosh you're here." she then says. "Of course." a boy says, kissing Toph on the cheek. "Hang on a minute-" I say. "Well, you learn something new everyday." my brother says. Then Aang and Katara walk towards us, avoiding everyone trying to take pictures of them. Who knows why? 

Suki's POV:

"Aang, everyone's looking." Katara says. "Don't worry about them, it's just me and you right now." Aang replies. (i added this bcs i find the scene so dang sweet) "You look nice sis." Sokka says. "Thanks." she says, giving him a hug. We all then go in, we arrive and as all the years before it looks amazing. "Anyone want punch?" Zuko says. "I'll have some." Toph says. "A'ight be a sec." He then comes back, "Tastes alcohol-y." "Even better." she drinks half of it. I stare at her then walk over to the food table. My boyfriend comes with me. "Zuko, if you end up drunk I swear-"

Zuko's POV:

"Alright, alright. I'll stay sober." I say to my girlfriend. "Good." she replies. The boy Toph is with went to the bathroom but since he left she's been crying. She walks out to get fresh air. Katara and Aang went to the cafeteria and now are making out while still being 100% sober no drinks consumed. "You look nice in that dress." I say to Mai, looking at her black dress with red flowers. "Thanks. Oh <insert f word> my ex is coming." I kiss her so her ex knows she's taken. "Wow Mai, I thought you cared about me." he says. "Shut up Axel, no one likes you." she says. "You do." I go.

!TRIGGER WARNING! Mention of word 'kn!fe' x2

Mai's POV:

"Oh no you don't." I say to my boyfriend. "I'm getting Katara and Aang." he says. "A'ight." I say. They are walking next to Zuko apart. My boyfriend then wraps his arm around me and as the used to be separated couple kiss. "Ahem." I say. They go apart from each other. Axel then comes with his 'girlfriend' Beatrix, "Get off me!" she says. My ex's such a <insert b word> I swear. "Get. Off. Me." she says, holding a knife with blood on it. "Oooh, shiver me timbers." my ex says joking. She pushes him over and is on top of him pointing the knife at his throat. "Scared now dingus?"