Staying over...

Aang's POV:

We got to Zuko and Azula's, their Uncle was away with some workers and Uncle was looking after Bumi. There was a huge area underneath the tea shop, 5 rooms in each. Each of the 5 rooms had beds for people to sleep in. Toph was on her own but the rest of us shared rooms with 2 single beds because Zuko didn't want any of that business. We then played Truth or Dare. I always picked Truth but then I was forced to pick Dare. The dare was to not sleep on the bed I was given for the whole night. I didn't seem to mind because that was my plan already.

Toph's POV:

I brought snacks, it then turned 11pm and we all went to sleep. I then went into Twinkle-Toes' room and his girlfriend's. I 'saw' Katara on top of Aang who was shirtless, "Hey Toph..." she said, getting off him surprisingly still wearing her skirt and half-on top. "You didn't feel a thing." Aang said, "Gimme some money and it's a deal." I said, he got up and gave me 10 dollars. "Alright, I didn't feel a thing." I say, walking out 'flexing' my new 10 dollars. "Where'd ya get that?" Sokka asks me, "Nunya." I said. "Eh?" "Nunya business." I say then walking to my room. I then sleep.

Katara's POV:

I looked at Aang, "Hey." he says. "Hey." I say. He then kisses me, "You really gave Toph 10 dollars?" I asked him. "Hey, look on the bright side. No one will kind out about this." he says. "Alright." I say. Then I kiss him, "I love you." he whispers. His voice soft but still not, "I lo-" I am about to say I love him back but we then kiss. I feel my skirt moving, "Wow." I giggle, "Of course, you can't sleep in a skirt now can you?" he says. "You think we'll get a chance to sleep?" I say realising it's almost 1am and we're still up. "I mean no but y'know." he says leaving me smiling.

Sokka's POV:

I stayed up all night thinking 'bout how Toph got that 10 dollars. I then creeped into her room, she was 'looking' at me but her feet were in bed. "Hey." I said so she knew it's me, "I'm not telling you where I got the money Sokka." "WHY?!" "Alright, I got it from my brother." "I thought you were an only child." I say confused. "Exactly." "PLEASE- I'LL DO ANYTHING?" "Anything huh?" I then run into my sister's room. "YOU-" Katara interrupts me, blanket over her. "Listen to me sis, you and-" "Hang on- what?" "Toph told me." I accidentally say in front of Aang. "Oh no."

Suki's POV:

I wake up to see Aang being 'about to kill' Toph. "We had a deal Toph." he said, "I'm sorry but Sokka said he'd do anything to find out where the money's from." He then chucked a pillow at her face and went back to bed. Then Sokka got a call from his boss, "Hello." "Yes." "I'm coming ASAP." I heard. "We gotta go." he told Katara and her boyfriend. "Why?" she asked, he sunk his head. "It's Bumi." They ran downstairs, me following them and driving my fiance's car. "So you're sure it's your nephew?" I asked. "YES! Hurry up, I don't mean to seem rude but hurry."