Seniors and Juniors

FAST FORWARD A YEAR...

Aang's POV:

I am looking after mine and Katara's son, Bumi, for a while. He is such a wonderful kid. Then Katara came home, "Hey." she said, coming in. I put my index finger to my lips, she nods. I then  say "Hey." back. "How was your first day as a Junior?" "Horrid." she said, "That new teacher'll never forgive me for being a semester late. So I told him why I wasn't in and he was like, 'Well you should not have become a teen mom.' Anyway, enough about me. How was your day?" "Good, Bumi was being the interesting 3 month old he is." She laughs. "Yeah. Thought so."

Katara's POV:

I notice Aang's arms on my dress straps and mine on his shirt. He kisses me and I kiss him back. He is about to put the strap down but his uncle is outside the door, "Ahem." "Sorry Uncle." my boyfriend says awkwardly. "It's fine, just to let you know dinner's ready." I nod and we go downstairs. We're having fresh Italian style pizza, Margherita to be specific. Bumi wakes up so I go to get him, "Aw, you're hungry." I then give him a milk bottle as Gyatso is looking, my son knocks it over. "Alright fine." I say. His great uncle looks away while I feed him naturally. 

Sokka's POV:

Me and Suki knock on Aang's door. He opens the door for us, "Hey you two." "Hey Aang." "Can we go into the kitchen?" "One sec, I'll check. Sweetie, you done?" he says, shouting the 2nd part. I hear my sister shout, "Yea!" "Let's go then." he says. I see Bumi, "Ahah there's my favourite nephew." Katara passes him to me and I hold him. "He's your only nephew." Suki says, "Still, he's my favourite." My best friend's uncle notices the ring with blue and green jems on her ring finger and nods like 'Congrats.' I nod back. She then takes a pizza slice with that hand. I notice this.

Suki's POV:

Katara notices, "So how are things?" she says trying not to seem like she saw it. "Good, good." I say.  "Bumi, no. You're not ready to eat solids." Aang says. "What about you?" my now fiance asks, "My history teacher hates me." she says. "Why? He's really nice." "Not to me, he's acting like I was just relaxing the past semester without a care in the world." "Oh, well that's not 100% the case." I say. "It's anything but the case, I've been looking after a kid. Cleaning after him, doing my work when he's asleep and he still thinks I've been skipping school." she says vexed.

Zuko's POV:

Me and Azula were playing a video game. "Haha beat ya." she says. "Only because I let you." I say truthfully. "Thanks Zuko. You're an amazing brother." we hug. "Tea's ready." Our tea obsessed uncle says. "Thank you Uncle." we both say. "You sound much better Azula." our uncle says again. "Yeah. I'm glad." she says. "Anyway, how was Aang and the others today?" "The others are good. Aang's not coming in the whole semester though." "What? Why?" she asks. "Katara came in instead." "Oh, why are they taking turns?" "One of them is looking after Bumi." "Bumi? Who?"

Azula's POV:

I finish my tea. "Their son." "OH yeah. Katara was pregnant last year and last semester she was looking after him." "Yeah." "You better not be getting pregnant this year." my brother says, "Zuko, I'm lesbian." I remind him. "Oh right, sorry." he apologizes. "It's fine." I say. "How was school then nephew?" "It was good, not much happened." "Alright." "Math was fun though." "Oooo someone's got a crush." I joke. "Shut up Azula I have a girlfriend." "Yeah but it's not Katara." he spits out his tea and Uncle looks like he's gonna cry. "Sorry Uncle." he says. "It's okay." 

Toph's POV:

I'm at my parent's and I'm practicing some Martial Arts. My dad then walks into my room, "TOPH! Behave yourself immediately and put on some proper clothes." I look at myself, I'm wearing shorts and a camouflage short sleeve top. "But Da-" "Father- also you're blind you can't do Martial Arts." "I love to do it." "NO! There are guests coming in 5 minutes, Mr Anderson." "Alright, fine." 5 minutes later my father brings me downstairs. "Hello Toph." he says. "Hi." I say in a slight annoyed tone. "So do you have any children?" Dad asks. "No." he replies, "YOU LIAR!"

Malina's POV:

Toph shouts at Hakoda. "He can't be lying." her father says. "HE IS!" "I am not lying, you're just a blind girl." I speak up, "Hakoda, you do have children." "No I don't." he says. I slap him, "You may hate your children and they may hate you but they still exist."  He excuses us, he then hits me. "MY SON IS A DISAPPOINTMENT AND MY DAUGHTER LEFT HER FIANCE FOR A STUPID KID!" he shouts. "You're the stupid 'kid'." I tell him, "Your daughter left because she loves her boyfriend not that adult who doesn't care about her." "You listen to me-" "No Hakoda. I'm leaving you."