Meanwhile...

Toph's POV:

I was staying over at Suki's. "Sooo, who's gonna be your prom date?" Suki asked, "Uhh, I dunno yet actually." I replied. "I'm taking Sokka obviously." Suki said basically rubbing it in. I have the biggest crush on Sokka but I pretended not to. She then poured me some tea, "What will you wear?" I asked her, "One sec." she came back bringing a green medium length dress(like tianas in the princess and the frog) "Wow, that's beautiful." "Thank you." she said, "What about you?" I showed her mine, a brown dress that had no skirt but shorts instead. "Yours looks nice too."

Katara's POV:

I was with Aang obviously. I was sitting on his bed, well our bed, and I then got up. I was dressing but I wasn't putting my pyjamas on or my dress. I then put a robe over my barely covered body. I then went downstairs and I opened the door to find a girl about my boyfriend's age. She stormed upstairs. Aang wasn't bare but he wasn't wearing pants either. "HOW DARE YOU?!" the girl said, "Listen miss-y. My boyfriend did nothing wrong." she gasps, "You have another girlfriend?!" I stare at him, "How many times do I need to tell you On Ji? I'm not your boyfriend."

Aang's POV:

On Ji then left and then I went up to Katara and put my hand on the straps of her 'outfit' yet she pushed me away. "Why did you do that?" "Do the math, I'm annoyed at you." "Why?" I say on the verge of tears. "You lied to me, you told me you didn't have a girlfriend but you did. I guess my dad was right." I hold her arm, stopping her from moving but she lets go of my grip. "Where are you going?" I ask her, about to cry. "Home, I have a fiance waiting for me." I push her face towards mine, kissing her instantly. I then start crying, "Please, don't go." She waves goodbye.

Suki's POV:

Me and Toph were asleep then I got a call from Katara, I answered it. "Could you pick me up from Aang's?" she says crying. "Why?" I say. "I have a fiance waiting, better marrying him than a cheating liar." "What do you mean?" "Aang's other girl showed up." My jaw drops. I pick her up. "So Aang was cheating on you this whole time?" I ask, "Yes." Katara says blowing her nose and crying. I call Aang, "Hey Suki y-" "I can't believe you <insert f word>ing cheated on your girlfriend." "I didn't. This girl just thinks I'm her boyfriend." "Yeah sure." I say. "It's true." he says.