Found...

Aang's POV:

Me and Sokka were going to the place Zuko was keeping Katara. Then when we got there we split up to find her and I found her. She was in a cell-looking thing, "Sweetie!" she whispered, holding my hand through the hole of the bars. "I missed you, also what are you wearing?" I say. "Hang on-" she opens the door then pulls me in. "How come you haven't escaped yet if you have that clip that opens doors?" "Zuko comes every hour to check if I'm here, still half an hour till he comes next." she says. "Also I'm wearing a dress." I look at her, pulling up her dress. "Wooow."

She then hugs me happily. "Okay, we should probably go. Sokka's waiting for us." I suggest. "Okay." she responds. We then go outside, Zuko's not there thankfully. "Katara!" her brother says happily, "Hey Sokka." she says hugging him. "Let's get going." I drive us home. Sokka then leaves my car when we reach Suki's apartment building. Katara and I then go back home. When I open the door Bumi crawls quickly to the two of us. "Hello you little cutie." my girlfriend says. "Aang, good to see you." Uncle says, "Of course." I tell him. He then starts coughing painfully. "You okay Uncle?" "Yes, fine. My lungs are just slowly failing me don't worry about it though."

Katara's POV:

Aang's uncle was coughing and it clearly hurt him a lot to do so. I was hugging mine and my boyfriend's adorable son, "You okay Sweetie?" he asks. "Yeah, fine." I reply. I feel so tired, I lie down on our bed and am about to fall asleep but then my boyfriend walks in. "Hey, just to let you know we're having dinner now." I get up and follow him. There on the table is a pasta and mushrooms dish. "Sorry, you probably are sick of vegetarian food." Gyatso says after I dish out portions as he's too ill to. "Of course not, I never actually knew there were so many." I smile.

I rest back then I feel a small grip at my shoelace, I see my almost 4 month old son. "Hello Bumi!" I say, in a happy tone. I hug him, "Your parents would be so proud, Aang." his uncle says. "Yeah, they would. They'd be even prouder to know they're grandparents." he says, wiping tears from his eyes. I kiss his cheek, then my boyfriend gets a call. "Be right back." he mentions. I nod then I play a bit with our son. "Back, it was just someone I needed to speak with." he smiles. "What about?" I wonder. "It's nothing that involves you, don't worry." the smile seems fake...

ooooh plot twist