Aang's birthday...

Aang's POV:

I woke up at 5am to smell smoke and a voice screaming "Frick." I went downstairs, the kitchen had a sign which read "If you're Aang. Get the heck outta here." I went back to bed and then half an hour later Katara came upstairs, "Good morning." she said. She was holding some pancakes and they had syrup and whipped cream. "Happy Birthday." "Thanks." I say smiling. "Gyatso is still asleep and so is Bumi," she lets me know. "Alright, I'll just eat my pancakes and get ready. "Okay, wear something casual but not too casual." I nod, then eat some of my breakfast.

"Mmmm, you make delish pancakes." I tell my girlfriend. "Thanks, 2nd time cooking." she says. "Anyway, you're 17 now. Congrats on making this far." Katara jokes. I finish then get dressed into a yellow jumper and a white top. Blue jeans also, then I walk to the bathroom seeing her changing. "AHHH, oh it's you Sweetie." she says. "Sorry." I apologize, she then puts on her shirt. "So, what we doing today?" I ask her. "Not telling you." She says, fixing her shorts. "Alright." I say. "Now let's get going." we run downstairs to my car. I can't believe it 17 years old. 

Katara's POV:

We arrive at the fair Aang promised to take me to last year but didn't. I then park his car unscathed. "So, what do ya wanna do first?" I ask him, "We can go on a ride." he suggests. "Alright." I agree, it's a fun ride. We then get off, "I feel dizzy." he says. "Same." I agree. "Y'know ever since I turned 17 I've noticed a lot more girls seem to have a crush on me." I sigh silently, "Yeah." "Oh no, don't tell me you think I'll leave you." he says. "It's just these girls are so much pre-" I get interrupted by a kiss, "You are prettier than all of them, tell yourself the truth."

I nod. We then at 1pm share some fries with ketchup, "Those girls are staring." I say. "Don't worry about them it's just you and me right now." (kuzon has returned lol) I smile. "Anyway, baby you're my forever girl." I smile, I hate being called 'Baby' but Aang just says it in such a sincere and kind voice. Then one of the girls walk up to us, "Hey, do you mind being my boyfriend? Like you're so dreamy." she says. "I mean she's not wrong." I snicker. "Well?" "You see, this beautiful woman here is my girlfriend and she might be quite mad if I have another."

Aang's POV:

The girl just stares at us, "Y-Y-You have a girlfriend?" He nods, "Well where is she? Hmm?" she stupidly asks. Katara gets up, "Hey, nice to meet you. I heard you want my boyfriend." she says then sitting on the bench table drinking a smoothie I offered to buy her. "You're his girlfriend?" the girl asks. "Yes. I am actually." she says. "Hey uh I have a brother and d-" I interrupt her, "NO, my girlfriend is happy with me and I'm happy with her." she then goes. "I love you Sweetie." my girlfriend says, kissing my cheek. "I love you too." I say, kissing her forehead. "C'mon let's go."

She pulls my arm to go. "Where are we going?" She points to a fortuneteller place. "Oh right." I say. I go in first, the fortuneteller is waiting for me. "Hello young man." "Hello." I say politely. "What can I do you for?" "I'd like to know the future of my life please." "Of course, do sit down." she leads me to a small room with a fire and cushions. "Okay, out of the 3 topics which would you like to find out first?" The options were 'romance', 'jobs' or 'death' I inevitably chose 'romance' because I wanted to know about my future if it's with Katara or not. "Alright. Lets go."

She tells me everything about it, turns out my future will 100% be with Katara. Then I chose 'jobs' and it turns out I'll be a very animal related person so that's good. And 'death' was inevitably next. I was told it'll be just before meeting any grandchildren and in my sleep. "That's all." she said, then I left. My beautiful, smart, kind, caring, generous girlfriend was there. "Hi." she says. "Hey, you're next." I say. "Okay, but that sounds scary ever since Hakoda has been trying to get me and get me to marry that man." "Don't worry, nothing bad will happen to you. I promise."

Katara's POV:

I entered and the woman was just relighting a fire, "Hello young lady. You'd like your fortune told?" "Yes please." I nod. "I can sense you will have a child at a young age." I look at the lady, "That's already happened." "Oh right, but the child is with your soulmate." Aang being my soulmate? It makes sense. "You also will unfortunately outlive your soulmate by 25-30 years." I gasp, "Y-You can't be serious." "I'm afraid these cards never lie. Your soulmate will die reasonably young and you will die in your sleep after your 3rd great grandchild is born." 

"You've gotta be kidding." I say, "I'm not, once your soulmate passes you will be unable to date or marry someone else." "That's fine." I assure myself. "Okay now, jobs." the woman says. "You will be a doctor at some point then after your soulmate's death you retire. After that time you do whatever you always wanted to do, also your brother will die 5 years after your soulmate." I stare for a moment, "How do you know I have a brother?" I ask. "He and his fiance came in yesterday. You right now are dating your soulmate." I then leave the room and I see Aang reading a book.

"Hey." I say, peering at him." "Hey." he says, putting down his book and giving me a hug and a kiss. "Wanna go?" he says. "Alright." I nod. "So how'd it go?" he asked me, "Just saying you're not dying reasonably young." I tell him leaving him very confused. "What?" he asks. "Oh don't worry, it's fine." I say, almost squeezing his hand. "Alright." I then start driving the car. "I'm gonna go to bed when we get home." "'Kay. That is if you get the chance." Aang jokes. "Yea, looking after a 3 month old is hard work especially when you're 17." I respond. "But I love him, he's so so cute."