The "Math" talk...

warning for next chapter: quite a bit of one-sided zutara(no kissing or anything like that tho). all of it is from zukos pov, kataras pov is basically kataang. just a heads up if ur toxic also the povs r just zuko and katara.

Zuko's POV:

"Hey." I say to Katara, smirking. "Hey." she says, being nice. Ouch that hurt. "Alright, so what's your question about the Math homework?" I then lean in to kiss her but she slaps me down. "What was that for?" "You have a girlfriend and I have a boyfriend." she says angrily. "Oh come on, do you really actually like that child?" Her azure eyes stare at me, "I'm done Zuko." she says. I hold her arm to stop her from moving. She turns around and puts her hands on her hips, covered by a light blue dress with dark blue at the bottom. "What?" she scowls. I just look at her.

"WHAT ZUKO?!" she screams, I look at her dress. One sleeve a millimetre lower than the other, I then touch her arm. "Get. Off. Me." she says, seeing I'm about to put down the lower sleeve. "Oh come on, it's tempting you isn't it?" She stares, "To punch you in the face, yes." "Oh come on bab-" I fall down, knockout. I then get back up, "Please, baby don't you understand." she then looks at me with a death-stare, "Don't. Call. Me. Baby." I then touch her shoulder, "Alright, babe." She kicks me, "Babe, that's not nice." I say. "I am not your girl Zuko, never was never will be."

!TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of word kn!fe x2!

Katara's POV:

I walk off and as I'm wearing Mom's necklace he grabs me by it. "Date me or else." He says, "Or else what?" I ask. "You'll see." I then walk over to Aang to hug and kiss him. Then Zuko comes holding a knife at my boyfriend's neck. He looks at me, "If I can't have you, no one can." saying. "Zuko, I thought you were my friend." "I don't think you understand, I'm s-" he falls to the ground, dropping his knife. "How could you, you <insert b word> Zuko." someone said, it was Mai. She then drags him by the collar. Um okay then... "Hey, you okay after that?" I ask Aang.

He notices I'm talking about the blood Zuko caused, "As long as you are then I am." he says, kissing me on the forehead. I get a cloth to wipe away the blood, "So what happened over there?" "Well turns out he finds me 'slightly' seductive." I respond annoyed, "Well, he's not wrong about that." I glare at Aang, "Alright, please don't 'kill' me. I just find you h-" I tilt my head to the left and kiss him, holding his face. "Don't worry, I know you find me hot you don't need to remind me." We then kiss again, "I love you so much." he says. "I love you too." I assure him.