Realisation

Aang's POV:

I woke up today at 4am and then wrote a note to Uncle saying "I'll be back at 7am the latest." I got dressed then brought some flowers. I then went out and drove to Katara's. 'I have to save her before she marries that idiot.' I thought to myself, I walked in. I saw in her backyard. 'Oh no I'm too late.' she was about to fully marry that horrible person. "Alright, anyone who would like to object?" I shouted "ME!" everyone looked at me, even Katara. "Aang what are you doing here?" she mouthed to me. I got up to the podium quickly, it's probably too late but it's worth a try.

Katara's POV:

I was looking at Aang, a tear rolling down my face. "I may not be the best boyfriend in the world, I mean I got my girlfriend pregnant after not even knowing her for 24 hours. I even let her go to marry this jerk. And to be honest I don't know a lot of things but Katara Anderson, I do know I love you." I drop my flowers and take off my veil and run over to my boyfriend and kiss him passionately in front of everyone. "I love you two." I say. We then kiss again and a quarter of the guests cheer but the other 3 quarters boo at this but I don't care. I'm happy with Aang.

Sokka's POV:

I'm cheering at the top of my lungs at my best friend and sister. My dad speaks to me, "Sokka, what you're doing right now is a disappointment to the whole family." "I don't care, as long as my sister's happy I don't care I'm a disappointment to the whole family." Malina runs up to the podium, "There you have it people, two happy lovers finding each other. Their love is still so strong no matter what. Also I'm out of here, I'm not getting married to the girl's father." Dad was gonna punch her. She dodges so Dad attempts to again, I then dive on top of Malina to save her.

Malina's POV(im making her a main character):

"Thanks." I say, talking to Sokka. "No prob." he says back. I then walk up to Katara. "Ahem." "Yes Malina?" she says. "I need to talk to you." "Alright." she says blowing a kiss to her boyfriend then coming. "What is it?" I then explain to her everything leading up to her mother's death, she just cries. "I'm sorry." I say, hugging her. "We should get going, it's 6am." "Yea, I'll get dressed into some actual clothes." Katara says. "Wanna help us?" Katara's boyfriend says. "With what?" I ask. "We're gonna make your 'fiance' pay." I shake his hand proudly. "You've got yourself a deal."